Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Watch out!

Watch out!

Watch out for iHustle members. You should mainly watch out for Nick, Montee and Sam. They are huge scammers. Yesterday, they scammed 60k worth of supers from David Olson and didn't give two craps about how long and how much hard work it took for David to get there. I am not saying that scamming is illegal, I am just advising everyone to never trust iHustle members, even if they become your friends. Because when you and iHustle members gain a trust link, that is when they attack mercilessly. Watch out
    Why do people call me noob when I beat them in spar? You should be ashamed if you do...cuz that means a noob beat you. Stop complaining that I lag, when you lag, both sides are affected...I can't tell where you are, and you can't tell where I am. So if there wasn't lag, I woulda still beat you just the same.

Banned
    So like, are they gonna be prominent to the game?

Yea, they are gonna be prominent...but in the bad way
    Why do people call me noob when I beat them in spar? You should be ashamed if you do...cuz that means a noob beat you. Stop complaining that I lag, when you lag, both sides are affected...I can't tell where you are, and you can't tell where I am. So if there wasn't lag, I woulda still beat you just the same.

How did they scam him?

Quote Originally Posted by snk View Post
    How did they scam him?
    He became good friends with them, and they backstabbed him.
    So basically, they were friends for a really good amount of time now, and he trusted them with their supers so one of the 3 or 3 of the 3 decided to scam him.
    Questions? Don't be afraid to message me.

I think he should have known better.

I mean, that's sad but we can't really do something about it. I want to raise awareness as well, thanks for the post.
    Resigned the staff team- Thanks for all the good times =)

I feel bad, but it was his fault for trusting the players.

Quote Originally Posted by snk View Post
    How did they scam him?
    Wow, havent see you reply to a post in a long time XD

So basically, David gave hw wand and black brella to nick because nick said that he will hustle the items for David. David agreed and gave it to nick. Yesterday, Nick, Montee and Sam went to tachi, and nick pretended to give the items to Montee and in the gang chat, he said that he got table glitched. Meaning that David's items were put into Montee's inventory because of lag. Sam, said that he witnessed the whole thing happen. But this was all a cover to not let David know that the items he gave to Nick were scammed. After a few hours of pestering, David and I finally got Nick, Montee and Sam to admit that they scammed David. David was very sad, because 3 years of hard work just got erased in an instant. I felt sad for David as well so I threatened to hack Nick, Montee and Sam and I got jailed for that...I still feel like hacking them. Remember, David was not there to witness the whole thing unfold. He was just told in gang chat that Nick Peralta got table glitched. But really, there wasn't table glitch. It was just a cover, so no need to check the logs.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by AceLion View Post
    He became good friends with them, and they backstabbed him.
    So basically, they were friends for a really good amount of time now, and he trusted them with their supers so one of the 3 or 3 of the 3 decided to scam him.
    According to Sam, iHustle never was friends with David and neither of them trusted each other...so I really don't know why David gave the items

- - - Updated - - -

Idek how someone could have the heart to just take away 3 years of work from someone...that's just cruel. Sure, it would be normal to want to scam 1k trochus or something not worth a lot...but this is giant. And the people who scammed David acted like nothing had happened when I talked to them today. Oh yea, and after they scammed David, they told Jason Zephlyn, in iHustle and David's gang, to kick everyone and change the gang news...and he did it. Why the hell are they giving David such a hard time after scamming him...isn't 60k more than enough to satisfy themselves? Do they need more and ruin David's gang as well? Wtf did David ever do to you guys other than being a close gang ally...if any of the scammers are reading this post, then I advise you to think about what you have just done and how you would feel if it had happened to you. And don't look for a clever loophole such as saying you would just start over, cuz it doesn't make you look any smarter than the cold hearted human being you already are.

That sucks :/ sadly there isn't really something we can do about it.

Click here for my Levels Thread

Join the fun on Era-go.com today