View Poll Results: You ready for Ramadan?

Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll
  • I can't wait for Ramadan!

    4 44.44%
  • What is Ramadan?

    5 55.56%
Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Ramadan

  1. #1
    Player Abdullah1441's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    California
    Posts
    6,846

    Wink Ramadan

    Hello is ANYONE who reads this Ramadan is on June 18 2015 and Eid July 17 2015 I was hoping for 30 days of Ramadan, but we got 29. Radaman Mobaruk!

    - - - Updated - - -

    Ramadan is a Holly month, as Muslims(Don't believe the news), we believe many stuff happens in that month, I thought I'd tell you guys because Era should something for Ramadan. Ramadan Kareem (Happy Ramadan)
    قل أفغير الله تأمروني أعبد أيها الجاهلون

  2. #2
    Raven Ventus Victor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    2,981
    I believe Muslim had to "Puasa" first then only they can celebrate Ramadan.
    Btw I'm waiting for the Ramadan shop to reopen

  3. #3
    Player Abdullah1441's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    California
    Posts
    6,846
    I've never heard of this "Puasa" thing you talk about. Explain it. Maybe I've heard of it and never thought of it.
    قل أفغير الله تأمروني أعبد أيها الجاهلون

  4. #4
    Raven Ventus Victor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    2,981
    Quote Originally Posted by Officer Ali View Post
    I've never heard of this "Puasa" thing you talk about. Explain it. Maybe I've heard of it and never thought of it.
    Fasting in English sry

  5. #5
    Veteran WwW's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    430
    Quote Originally Posted by Officer Ali View Post
    I've never heard of this "Puasa" thing you talk about. Explain it. Maybe I've heard of it and never thought of it.
    OMG, Your an Muslim and You didn't know what is the meaning of Puasa .-.
    Maybe you dont know what is the meaning of Fasting.
    Fasting is Where You will not eat Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner.

    Do you know why people like Violence?

    It is because it feels good. Humans find violence deeply satisfying. But remove the satisfaction, and the act becomes... Hollow
    .

  6. #6
    I think era should focus on more universal holidays and work on projects that effect everyone. Im not saying Ramadan is not big or anything but I think they work too much on holidays and need to cut back on them. Or maybe make this a player made shops and stuff.

  7. #7
    Veteran WwW's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    430
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaki View Post
    I think era should focus on more universal holidays and work on projects that effect everyone. Im not saying Ramadan is not big or anything but I think they work too much on holidays and need to cut back on them. Or maybe make this a player made shops and stuff.
    Most of all Shops in Era was Made by the Other Players.

    Do you know why people like Violence?

    It is because it feels good. Humans find violence deeply satisfying. But remove the satisfaction, and the act becomes... Hollow
    .

  8. #8
    Maybe we can make it like last year where the players submitted their own work and the staff's job would be adding them.
    Resigned the staff team- Thanks for all the good times =)

  9. #9
    Player Abdullah1441's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    California
    Posts
    6,846
    Quote Originally Posted by Victor View Post
    Fasting in English sry
    Yes we fast in Ramadan, but my sisters started fasting for more reward

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by MunGraalian View Post
    Maybe we can make it like last year where the players submitted their own work and the staff's job would be adding them.
    True we'll leave that up to Snk, and if he needs help I'm there to help Snk (Yes, I'm Muslim) but whatever Snk does he do it soon and there is Eid...

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by WwW View Post
    OMG, Your an Muslim and You didn't know what is the meaning of Puasa .-.
    Maybe you dont know what is the meaning of Fasting.
    Fasting is Where You will not eat Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner.
    He said in a different way...
    قل أفغير الله تأمروني أعبد أيها الجاهلون

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •