Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Admins who don't know how to use upload system!?

Admins who don't know how to use upload system!?

image.jpgimage.jpg

Okay so let's be real. Some of you guys have been either extremely lazy and just clicking decline or you're being petty. I upload customs a lot because I have a blog and I like to check my customs but sometimes I get the most off the wall stupid reasons for declining and then I upload two hours later and get the custom. Here's the thing, I've been on graal for a while and I know appropriate and inappropriate... With that being said I'm asking older staff members to explain rights and wrongs to new members and reprimand those who are just being dumb. Thanks. Btw that head is very appropriate.
    Once you are able to be as mature as me you will be able to insult me. Until then, silence.

Lets see the whole custom before jumping to conclusions.
    Global Moderator Feb 21, 2014 - Oct 10, 2014 (8 months)
    iEra Player Relations April 10, 2014 - Oct 10, 2014 (6 months)
    iEra Communications Support Oct 10, 2014 - Feb 9, 2015 (4 months)
    Ol West Communications Admin Nov 15, 2014 - Resigned (9 months)
    iEra Communications Admin Feb 9, 2015 - April 10, 2016 (15 months)
    iEra Player Relations Admin April 10, 2016 - Current
    Retired from Toonslab Support
    Toonslab FAQ [email protected]

https://mariahnicolegfx.files.wordpr...6/yeahyov2.gif

Go right ahead, also everyone is having this issue. I'm not jumping to conclusions i just don't care who I piss off. They literally deny everyone's bodies and heads for reasons that aren't even likely. The first time I uploaded this head they told me they deny it for re uploading and it was the FIRST time I uploaded it.

- - - Updated - - -

And yes the last few frames are supposed to look like that. It's effects.
    Once you are able to be as mature as me you will be able to insult me. Until then, silence.

HEADS:
    -We do allow animations on the eyes; however there should be no other animations on the head
    -Some heads come in with a small bandana which is acceptable as long as it doesn’t cover the entire head
    -Heads should not change colors in the frames and thus appear animated in the game
    Heads we do not allow:
    -Meme heads
    -Heads with hats such as gasmasks or other hats similar to what we sell in iEra
    -Donut, sandwich, burger - food heads in general do not go with the iEra theme
    -Moving heads, flashing heads
    -Gummybear heads
    -No real-life pictures
    -Heads with glasses

Quote Originally Posted by Ace View Post
    HEADS:
    -We do allow animations on the eyes; however there should be no other animations on the head
    -Some heads come in with a small bandana which is acceptable as long as it doesn’t cover the entire head
    -Heads should not change colors in the frames and thus appear animated in the game
    Heads we do not allow:
    -Meme heads
    -Heads with hats such as gasmasks or other hats similar to what we sell in iEra
    -Donut, sandwich, burger - food heads in general do not go with the iEra theme
    -Moving heads, flashing heads
    -Gummybear heads
    -No real-life pictures
    -Heads with glasses
    I've got a question, some players have a mask covering the bottom portion of his/her face, is this legal or are there just many people who somehow slipped by?
    Message me if you ever need advice, I'm not the wisest person on the planet but I'll do my best to help you out.

You can find me in-game under the name "Tim Z." or by searching up "Zephlyn" in the gangs section.

Where do you see this head changing colors lol? Those colors don't flash and you can't see them unless you say mad,duh, or dance5... The regular head itself just blinks. Plainly blinks. And I didn't upload the version that the eyes change colors.

- - - Updated - - -

And if that is illegal get rid of a lot heads that are in game stores because my dude that's where I originally got the idea. I've been doing this to heads forever. It's never been a problem because there is no flashing images. Stop trying to make your admins be right, they're human and they can be wrong.

Don't know about you but the 2nd and 3rd from last frames looks like a different color than the rest of the frames.

Quote Originally Posted by Timothy Rodgers View Post
    I've got a question, some players have a mask covering the bottom portion of his/her face, is this legal or are there just many people who somehow slipped by?
    I have to see to find out

Yeah like I said those are for effects. Like I said if you have a problem with it go edit the stores you have on era that sell heads because they have frames that do the same thing. You never even see that frame unless a person dances.

Mariah is right sometimes but if an admin ends up accepting them later, maybe its because the admins are too lazy to decline and didn't inspect the images like the ones that declined.
    Like when I used to upload customs with hats, eventually they would be accepted after many declines which proves my "theory".
    I did hear if you were the original owner of a head you can keep it like vince gohshuks has a pikachu head and body and hops like it would in the shows I used to watch and he didnt get them erased because he was the original owner.

Yet some but very few admins decline just to decline which admins should be reviewed for first week of being an admin/under surveillance without the admin knowing to see what exactly they do wrong.

Work like there is someone working twenty-four hours a day
    to take it all away from you.-Mark Cuban

Quote Originally Posted by Ace View Post
    Don't know about you but the 2nd and 3rd from last frames looks like a different color than the rest of the frames.

I have to see to find out
    Thanks, shoot me a PM or let me know on this thread if you've got an answer.
    Message me if you ever need advice, I'm not the wisest person on the planet but I'll do my best to help you out.

You can find me in-game under the name "Tim Z." or by searching up "Zephlyn" in the gangs section.