Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Admins who don't know how to use upload system!?

There's a difference between store and custom outfits, store outfits having been around since the start of Era. Can't be really used as a defence or excuse to how custom uploads that break the rules are denied.
    Global Moderator Feb 21, 2014 - Oct 10, 2014 (8 months)
    iEra Player Relations April 10, 2014 - Oct 10, 2014 (6 months)
    iEra Communications Support Oct 10, 2014 - Feb 9, 2015 (4 months)
    Ol West Communications Admin Nov 15, 2014 - Resigned (9 months)
    iEra Communications Admin Feb 9, 2015 - April 10, 2016 (15 months)
    iEra Player Relations Admin April 10, 2016 - Current
    Retired from Toonslab Support
    Toonslab FAQ [email protected]

And furthermore if this head was declined for wrong color in a frame Which btw I've never had this issue before why did I get the bs excuse the first time about uploading same custom again when in fact I've never uploaded that head before. Please tell me. This happens all the time. With Bodies and heads. This time I just decided to complain but there has been many times stuff has been declined for no darn reason at all. Happens to me. My gang members. My friends. Everyone.
    Once you are able to be as mature as me you will be able to insult me. Until then, silence.

Quote Originally Posted by MariahNicole View Post
    And furthermore if this head was declined for wrong color in a frame Which btw I've never had this issue before why did I get the bs excuse the first time about uploading same custom again when in fact I've never uploaded that head before. Please tell me. This happens all the time. With Bodies and heads. This time I just decided to complain but there has been many times stuff has been declined for no darn reason at all. Happens to me. My gang members. My friends. Everyone.
    Got pictures? There isn't a custom declining reason for "Sorry - you've uploaded this and it's been declined already" if that's what you mean.

That is bullcrap Ace and you know it. I learned how to do my heads and gfx by example of the stores. That's not even a good answer. Sometimes admins are just wrong. I follow the upload rules as well as I can when making or editing customs because when I post it to my blog I want it to successfully be uploaded. Furthermore.. The head was a Caucasian head I made and edited to be black but I had already motion blurred the head and I liked the effect the old skin tone mixed with new skin tone looked when I edited so I kept it. But the pale white face and red stuff can't be against rules because that's something most of my heads throughout the years have had. When you say "mad or duh" that face comes up and it never has been an issue. so I can accept in this instance that I should have made those blurred frames all the way black since apparently that's an issue but that "mad, duh" frame is a standard in my customs and it's never been an issue before. The motion blur I suppose isn't an issue since I've never had a problem with it.
    Once you are able to be as mature as me you will be able to insult me. Until then, silence.

Quote Originally Posted by Ace View Post
    Got pictures? There isn't a custom declining reason for "Sorry - you've uploaded this and it's been declined already" if that's what you mean.
    She means the message that says "You have already uploaded this head please wait for it to be accepted or declined before uploading again or you can change the file name" or something like that

Work like there is someone working twenty-four hours a day
    to take it all away from you.-Mark Cuban

There is one that says something like "Uploaded again blah blah we already declined don't upload again blah blah." I'm paraphrasing, if you don't know what I'm Talking about maybe you should refresh your memory of decline reasons :O

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tempest T View Post
    She means the message that says "You have already uploaded this head please wait for it to be accepted or declined before uploading again or you can change the file name" or something like that
    No not that one, I'm referring to ththe server message you get in game.

oh this? It doesn't say you've uploaded before. It just means don't resubmit it.

There is no message that says you can no longer upload because it has been declined

Work like there is someone working twenty-four hours a day
    to take it all away from you.-Mark Cuban

oh this? It doesn't say you've uploaded before. It just means don't resubmit it.

Yeah but why would I get that it I've never uploaded it before?

Why not...it's a valid denial reason that fits under the right category as it states in the warning that "it falls under a broken etc"