View Poll Results: Lower hit register timer

Voters
36. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes

31 86.11%
  • no

5 13.89%
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Lower the hit registration timer!

I love to spar and I truly hate this. Sometimes Im up against a lagger and I rage because of this !!!!!
    The Canavi Family
    ---------------------------------
    The Greatest of them All....

Quote Originally Posted by iTazer Canavi View Post
    I love to spar and I truly hate this. Sometimes Im up against a lagger and I rage because of this !!!!!
    If there was no bullet timer the lager would have an even bigger advantage since he'd be teleporting around shooting, and bullets would just appear and hit you, each one doing damage

Quote Originally Posted by BiTzSam View Post
    All shotguns have hit timers except for the ksg, you just dont notice it because their freeze is higher than the timer
    Exactly that's the point where as something such as a bar, Shipka, souzien, Morano Thompson ect... You notice this and it's extremely annoying for fighting shotgun users especially if you get into a shootout.

I do agree with gun timer like for bar. But for melees I think the more rare, the lower timer. This way more rare melees have a reason to cost more. Like old spd and new spd should not be the same

I agree at the least lower it for the Bar. Melee wise I think auction and event melees shouldn't have a timer.

Melee needs a timer otherwise more people would run around with melees being annoying.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BiTzSam View Post
    All shotguns have hit timers except for the ksg, you just dont notice it because their freeze is higher than the timer
    i find that to be complete bullcrap as a PBP can hit me in rapid max firing everytime

X-x, as I've said several times, EVERY gun has a minimum hit timer of 0.4, except for the KSG

Banned
    When a person is dead, and a shotgun (maybe just the pbp...?) shoots, it damages the person before they can get up and move, re spawning the person at below max health. What's that about?

I've noticed this as well. Great point brought up