View Poll Results: Lower hit register timer

Voters
36. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes

31 86.11%
  • no

5 13.89%
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Lower the hit registration timer!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BiTzSam View Post
    X-x, as I've said several times, EVERY gun has a minimum hit timer of 0.4, except for the KSG
    Then why the hell is the pbp hitting EVERYSINGLE TIME IN LESS THAN .4 SECONDS NIMROD

http://www.graalians.com/forums/show...ght=Statistics
    All shotguns have hit timers except for the ksg, you just dont notice it because their freeze is higher than the timer
    If you check bboys thread on graalians about gun statistics it says the freeze on pbp shotgun is .4 seconds if you add that with distance of traveled bullet it would equal .4+ sec. If all statistics are correct then BiTzSam is right and everytime pbp shoots and it hits, then it should do damage. Unless the pbp shotguns freeze has been changed since the thread been posted. Hope this solves this shotgun stuff thats annoying me.
    Live your life, enjoy it while it lasts. Don't give it up when you are down, you are a light like the stars in a sky.

Quote Originally Posted by failure View Post
    When a person is dead, and a shotgun (maybe just the pbp...?) shoots, it damages the person before they can get up and move, re spawning the person at below max health. What's that about?
    I think I fixed that the other day, I haven't checked though so it may not have worked

Banned
    I think I fixed that the other day, I haven't checked though so it may not have worked
    Oh, idk I don't think I saw it today.

Banned
    Ok i think this can be chaanged, 14-0 change it now please

I'm not 100% sure but I think it still happens but not as much.

Something needs changed. Why is pbp dominating versus an artillery cannon which costs 27 ec and dominating bars which cost 200k an pbp knot costs 120k. Something is not right

Quote Originally Posted by Master BAW View Post
    Something needs changed. Why is pbp dominating versus an artillery cannon which costs 27 ec and dominating bars which cost 200k an pbp knot costs 120k. Something is not right
    Lol no. Most of the time its that the person just uses a bar to spam and doesnt know how to dodge. I use an m4 and over half the time I can kill the pbp with no problem. Just matters on the person and there skill level.
    Live your life, enjoy it while it lasts. Don't give it up when you are down, you are a light like the stars in a sky.

Exclamation Remove the hit timer (causing problems)

First off, I would like to say that the hit timer is causing to many problems when basing and sparring. I am not sure if you guys notice it or not, but I have. When basing, if you land the first hit on your opponent, you can keep doing damage to them. But in return, you won't receive any damage from them. You can basically sit there and spam the heck out of them. Same issue in spar, if you get the first hit, you're basically invulnerable to the next 1-2. Not only Have I noticed this but many including my gang members. This is a major problem, especially the PBP shotgun.
    Last edited by xDraGun; 06-28-2013 at 10:39 AM.

It doesn't work like that, if your hit from the bullets, you won't be damaged for a certain amount of time (half a second) and the same if you shoot them, you don't become invisible if you get the first shot on them. Instead of spamming the fire button save your bullets and time your shots. You may find you actually get more skill by doing this..