View Poll Results: Lower hit register timer

Voters
36. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes

31 86.11%
  • no

5 13.89%
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Lower the hit registration timer!

No no no no no! Do not remove the hit timer! At least people don't spam anymore by standing in a safe area and just spam at you, in order for the hit time to work master your favourite weapon and use skills to kill them.

I just use to use the PBP for spamming in base since the hit timer has come it makes more effort to kill your target.

The hit timer putting in to affects actually shows your true skills of killing an enemy, so I would suggest you to master your weapon and then use it, I'm sure you will kill anyone using any weapon when in the right hands.

Olirus
    IMO remove the hit timer and have it for some events

Yes Oli, for Ctf.

Banned
    Drop it for everything but events.

Quote Originally Posted by Romario786 View Post
    No no no no no! Do not remove the hit timer! At least people don't spam anymore by standing in a safe area and just spam at you, in order for the hit time to work master your favourite weapon and use skills to kill them.

I just use to use the PBP for spamming in base since the hit timer has come it makes more effort to kill your target.

The hit timer putting in to affects actually shows your true skills of killing an enemy, so I would suggest you to master your weapon and then use it, I'm sure you will kill anyone using any weapon when in the right hands.
    So you lack skill?

ok so I changed the PK mode in Gangster Zone for you guys to test.

There is no hit timer on anything. Once players are hurt, they're hurt. The only guns this doesn't change is the Shotguns. Let me know how it goes please. thanks

Quote Originally Posted by snk View Post
    ok so I changed the PK mode in Gangster Zone for you guys to test.

There is no hit timer on anything. Once players are hurt, they're hurt. The only guns this doesn't change is the Shotguns. Let me know how it goes please. thanks
    I personally love it. It gives more of a fair sense in it.
    Live your life, enjoy it while it lasts. Don't give it up when you are down, you are a light like the stars in a sky.

I'm not sure that anything changed but...last month I noticed me and everyone else eating bullets. Not like before but a hardcore eating. Sometimes people randomly eat all pbp bullets, they eat all of them and not get hit once. And no this is not the registration timer because sometimes people eat first bullet they get (in spar fight)
    Yogy Nelo (Navy)

Navy Founder, Graphics Artist, That One Guy With 3 Lightsabers, 2011-2016

Please put the Bullet timer back on, BAR spammers are just spamming!