View Poll Results: Lower hit register timer

Voters
36. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes

31 86.11%
  • no

5 13.89%
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Lower the hit registration timer!

Those poll results sure don't lie.

Just change it back to the setting it was or lower it slightly to about 0.30 seconds. Right now it's 0.45?

All guns are at 0.2 - apart from in gangster zone. You think it should be lower than 0.2?

I like it where it is at in gangster lol. Im just gonna pk there intill a final remark xD
    Live your life, enjoy it while it lasts. Don't give it up when you are down, you are a light like the stars in a sky.

Quote Originally Posted by snk View Post
    All guns are at 0.2 - apart from in gangster zone. You think it should be lower than 0.2?
    What was it before it changed?

I notice it immensely, the pbp can still do what it always does, yet when I use my bar I can still fight back with ease. If anything the bar shouldn't have freeze at all. I also noticed it from both sides firing non shotgun weapons in a war with obsidian. The fighting seemed normal as always but the pbp wasn't dominately used.

Please remove the hit and eat!

Hey I'm not sure what it's actually called,so I came up with this term myself,the "hit and eat". It is when your bullet won't do damage to the opponent for a few seconds after the opponent has hit you. It is really annoying especially when sparring. Can you remove it please? Maybe I don't know what's the purpose of it.
    I fight for equality. I fight for justice. I fight for the right thing.
    I fight therefore I am.

One thing I actually agree. Its very annoying. Increases rushing and just gives an unfair advantage.
    Live your life, enjoy it while it lasts. Don't give it up when you are down, you are a light like the stars in a sky.

It's called a hit registeration timer. It shouldn't be removed it should be reduced.

Check out Warfare 2D on the AppStore
    http://warfare2d.com

Quote Originally Posted by Alan Harper View Post
    It's called a hit registeration timer. It shouldn't be removed it should be reduced.
    Agreed with Alan. Removing it completely would make bar insanely OP. it needs to remain the same the in events such as ctf.

It should be entirely removed from bar as its not OP when it comes to pking, pay that much for a weapon and it has to have some advantage, but I can agree to keep the timer in events