Thread: Which one should I get?

Which one should I get?

So I've decided to save up for some expensive guns, but not some common seen ones. And I really don't give a crap about Browning Automatic Rifle because it has over-the-top freeze and is just overrated. So in my list: Ghost M4, Vulcan Minigun, Sawed-off Ak47, Spectre
    So which one is best? PLz help by voting

Banned Sottocapo
    Why didnt you put a poll with this thread .-.

- - - Updated - - -

I would recommend m4

Ghost M4

Do you know why people like Violence?

It is because it feels good. Humans find violence deeply satisfying. But remove the satisfaction, and the act becomes... Hollow

Gm4
     Spoiler

Depends on what you are planning on doing. If you are PKing, I would either go with the Vulcan Minigun or the Sawed AK-47. If you are planning on sparring, go for the Ghost M4, no doubt about it.
    Former iEra Player Relations / Gani Artist

You can find me here most days

Thanks guys

Ok so first off im gonna give you my description of every gun and you can decide which is best for you,

Ghost M4- A gun that is for both spar and pk which deals 9 damage when in perfect condition and has 2 fire modes auto and semi auto, it also has many skins,

Vulcan Minigun- One of my favorite guns for pk, not good for spar its mostly aimed for pk, it deals 3 damage and it very fast good only when in perfect condition when its in good shape it sucks trust me.

Sawed ak- A ak 47 but 8 damage I wouldn't recommend it, its not a good gun for pk but could be useful in spar.

Spectre- The spectre is my favorite gun for spar, its not a pk guns so dont use it for pk, it has low freeze and it very fast, if you are a sparrer I would recommend this gun to you.
    Ive played era for 3 years