Thread: Idea for a daily event

Veteran

Idea for a daily event

One thing that i have been finding lately is that besides the normal bot events and events hosted, there isnt a great opportunity to have good spar matches besides spar tournament. An idea i think would be cool is every day, at a specified time (5-6 pm for example) there is a spar event in underground spar. whoever gets the longest streak of spar wins after an hour gets an ec. I think this is a cool idea to add a new event, and make underground spar useful, since barely anyone spars in it anymore. If there is any feedback, please let me know.
    Pandavi

Sounds pretty cool, but the timing may be an issue to various areas of the world. Daily quests/events will be added in countryside anyways.
    :}
    Need help? Pm me here on the forums or in-game.

Banned Sottocapo
    Great idea but i think it would be better if it was a random time everyday

Banned
    Ok, first of, why spar?

Secondly, this doesn't have any relevant purpose to improving the game.

Thirdly, this does NOT encourage anyone to play since only boosters with m4a3s or vector will win. Same goes for the 'professional' sparrers.

Quote Originally Posted by XSTARX View Post
    Ok, first of, why spar?

Thirdly, this does NOT encourage anyone to play since only boosters with m4a3s or vector will win. Same goes for the 'professional' sparrers.
    The guy is just trying his best. Give him a break.

Click the Spoiler to see my fan art!
     Spoiler

- 2012 iEra Player -
    - 2013 Era-GO Member -
    - iEra Ex-Player Relations -
    - Era-GO Ex-Moderator (Twice) -

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by XSTARX View Post
    Ok, first of, why spar?

first of all, there is already fort for pking. there isn't a daily spar event that rewards.
    secondly, its an idea, if you don't like it, then chill tf out.
    thirdly, how are you supposed to boost when there are numerous people around who are also sparring. if someone had their noob account they were boosting off of there, he would only get a turn in the arena after everyone else who joined.

so next time use some common sense
    Pandavi

Banned
    I stated 'professional' sparrers, didn't I?

You can't boost in fort without having like 20 members in your gang to annihilate everyone.

Why not make players get 2EC for winning one event?
    Why not we change the way PKing is to something that would belittle the boosters?
    Why not we make sparrers get 1EC for every 5 spar-streak wins they had gotten?

Your idea is a total bust, even this type of ideas had existed way before Era-Go was created.

5-6pm, last for 1h, most spar wins streak player gets EC. - the amount of flaws in this one. Did you even read your own idea?

You may not like the way I see how your proposal of an idea is but, I really don't care.