Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Is it time?

Quote Originally Posted by John View Post
    I'm willing to come back after my finals. But that would be if you guys have no issue with my returning.
    no jhon its not okay,i hate you.
    Just being me.

I'm willing to come back after my finals. But that would be if you guys have no issue with my returning.
    Yeah... We need you,man.
    Questions? Don't be afraid to message me.

Banned
    You'll have to talk to snk

Quote Originally Posted by Vaki View Post
    I don't think it's eras fault for having a lack of developers as almost all the staff are volunteers to begin with. Yeah the servers are laggy and everyone would love a better server system. As in content on Era, its very hard to find something you can do that's always fun.
    There's a lot of stuff to do in Era, it's just that most feel like a chore rather than something exciting. As with the lack of developers, hopefully we can get some people soon.

Whats really sad is if you played the game when it was new ( I started on PC back in 2004) you have to come to terms with the game is exactly the same as it was back then, Yes a few more items and bases but it still plays out the same... Even when Unimax got greedy and turned the game from pay once for life to pay2play monthly nothing was changed with the increased revenue. In fact it killed the playerbase on PC era which was at its best 400-700 on at any given time..

I'm still hoping they bring Zodiac to IGraal, But the more i think about it will probably be a bad idea considering Zodiac is 90% gear focused and 10% skill.

Join the Confederacy.... Feel free to contact me at [email protected]

Confederate States of Era!!

Countryside wont even fix anything its still under the same server. Today I tried basing on my player acc and every 1-2 minutes I would get lagged out. And the most annoying thing is that I could see the game run smoothly on my device, but on players' screens I was frozen and lagged and they would just melee kill me

Yogy we can just hope for Country Side to ease the lag
    Resigned the staff team- Thanks for all the good times =)