Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Server Hiring

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by KevinBlue View Post
    Star read this
    I said I might be in trouble. Stop starting arguments
    You're the one looking at it as an 'argument'.

So don't put words right into my post that makes the audience think I'm arguing with you.

Quote Originally Posted by XSTARX View Post
    You're the one looking at it as an 'argument'.

So don't put words right into my post that makes the audience think I'm arguing with you.
    Your the one who told me that it was stolen and whatever.
    My Levels Thread

Banned
    Your the one who told me that it was stolen and whatever.
    You're literally contradicting yourself, really.

I don't even want to correct you. Instead, correct yourself.

I'm not here to waste time belittling someone who inadvertently throws invalid statements at someone whenever he feels like it.

This thread is not for Arguing each other

Do you know why people like Violence?

It is because it feels good. Humans find violence deeply satisfying. But remove the satisfaction, and the act becomes... Hollow

Quote Originally Posted by WwW View Post
    This thread is not for Arguing each other
    Star and I know we both aren't stupid. So whatever lets stop arguing
    My Levels Thread

Nice good luck on finding the lats

Is there any melee template? and can u clarify if its catapult u want or cannon
    Hi there! Im Kase.
    Im new to forum so dont ask me any shts about forum pls
    You can simply find me on ERA, mostly in the Events
    If you have any concerns, questions or anything like that, PM me on Era
    Xbox GT: LoveWhiplash
    CoD Clan: NoToR (NTR)
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    the Moreyou learn,
    the more you Earn.

I know I have a thread already on my previous server (waiting for that thread to be closed) but anyways this one is made with an ALT account so it's actually separated from the Legacy Server. I decided to make a new thread since they are not linked and the other is filled with lots and lots of spam, but let's get to the introduction.

Hey guys! So I decided to open up a server for the third time but on an ALT account so I can have a completely new server, we're looking for players in each area of development, no we will not hire you unless you CAN perform your job decently so do not lie and say you know how to develop but you cannot. If you'd like to send an application just email me here [email protected]

What we're looking for

Levels Team
    1) One outside level which highlights grass/water tiling. Include 1 or 2 building exteriors in your level.
    2) One interior level for a house, focusing specifically on details. Creativity and ingenuity is encouraged.
    3) One interior level for Player killing.
    Use The Classic Tileset

Gani Team
    1) Please create a GANI for the following image. For this image, you will need 3 GANIs (Idle,Walk,Attack)
    Attachment 19989

Graphics Team
    1) Create a melee (sprites for all directions must be included)
    2) Create a separate weapon skin for the melee you made.
    3) Create a cannon (sprites in all directions must be included as well as the rock that would be launched from the catapult)

Scripting Team
    1) Email me for further information, or stop by the server and talk to me.

Once finished with your application connect to the server Dev iChampion

Please refrain from posting on this thread unless you have intentions to apply, other wise we'd like to keep this thread as neat and fresh as possible.

Reposted!

- - - Updated - - -

I know I have a thread already on my previous server (waiting for that thread to be closed) but anyways this one is made with an ALT account so it's actually separated from the Legacy Server. I decided to make a new thread since they are not linked and the other is filled with lots and lots of spam, but let's get to the introduction.

Hey guys! So I decided to open up a server for the third time but on an ALT account so I can have a completely new server, we're looking for players in each area of development, no we will not hire you unless you CAN perform your job decently so do not lie and say you know how to develop but you cannot. If you'd like to send an application just email me here [email protected]

What we're looking for

Levels Team
    1) One outside level which highlights grass/water tiling. Include 1 or 2 building exteriors in your level.
    2) One interior level for a house, focusing specifically on details. Creativity and ingenuity is encouraged.
    Use The Classic Tileset

Gani Team
    1) Please create a GANI for the following image. For this image, you will need 3 GANIs (Idle,Walk,Attack)
    Attachment 19989

Graphics Team
    3) Create a cannon (sprites in all directions must be included as well as the rock that would be launched from the catapult)

Scripting Team

Please refrain from posting on this thread unless you have intentions to apply, other wise we'd like to keep this thread as neat and fresh as possible.

Reposted!
    Also we are not recruting any pirates staff yet, we need the scripters and the game to start being rolled in, the application forit will come out very soon, the dealine of it will be the 26th Of December 2018
    Last edited by KevinBlue; 07-31-2015 at 10:12 AM. Reason: nanya
    My Levels Thread

As of this momemt the Levels Team aren't hiring as of this moment, we are currently in need for
    Ganiers, Scripting and Graphics. Please send them to Champ and we will check on it asap.
    My Levels Thread

Hirement

What we're looking for

Levels Team
    Use The Classic Tileset

Gani Team
    Attachment 19989

Graphics Team

Scripting Team

Please refrain from asking to become admin. You will no longer be hired if you have applied.
    My Levels Thread