View Poll Results: remove privacy stats?

Voters
27. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes

12 44.44%
  • no

15 55.56%
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: remove private stats

Banned

remove private stats

nuff said, to remove this retarded feature that causes lying and boosting to happen about stats.

I don't mind it, and I see where you're coming from, but we all know era is full of douchebags who make fun of people's stats for no reason- snk has said several times that this is why stats can be made private

Banned
    Remove them, there is honestly no need for it. If you don't want to be made of your stats then go pk/spar, don't sit around and socialize all day.

I don't see why people have to make a big deal about low stats anyway. I mean what if pking/sparring isn't their thing. No need to hate them for something they don't enjoy doing. People can be mean for no reason, it's just a game. Stats shouldn't mean anything about that person. I'm half and half on privating stats though.

At least remove the hide achievements feature. One or the other if not both.

It doesnt really matter low your stats or hight. When they are low people call you a noob when they are hight people call you a no life tryhard
    Yogy Nelo (Navy)

Navy Founder, Graphics Artist, That One Guy With 3 Lightsabers, 2011-2016

Era became a game full of privating. Like you know what I mean now you can even private your online activity
    Yogy Nelo (Navy)

Navy Founder, Graphics Artist, That One Guy With 3 Lightsabers, 2011-2016

Quote Originally Posted by Alan Harper View Post
    At least remove the hide achievements feature. One or the other if not both.
    This.

Banned
    ya the hiding achivements thing pisses me off as now people can say i have x amount of kills, but you never know

the answer to that is simple you ask them to show and if they refuse then they don't have it lolz