View Poll Results: remove privacy stats?

Voters
27. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes

12 44.44%
  • no

15 55.56%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: remove private stats

Remove the hiding achievements option. For example: If someone asks you to recruit them in your gang and you look on their profile and it's privated. Then you look in their achievements for their required amount of pks and that's privated too? At least just remove achievements option.
    That's Unfortunate

Quote Originally Posted by Paco View Post
    the answer to that is simple you ask them to show and if they refuse then they don't have it lolz
    I don't have time for that they always screw me around then spam me if I ignore.

Quote Originally Posted by Mystic View Post
    I don't see why people have to make a big deal about low stats anyway. I mean what if pking/sparring isn't their thing. No need to hate them for something they don't enjoy doing. People can be mean for no reason, it's just a game. Stats shouldn't mean anything about that person. I'm half and half on privating stats though.
    Ya some people dont like pking/sparring, Im exactly like that. I only do it when it sounds fun or when im bored.
    Live your life, enjoy it while it lasts. Don't give it up when you are down, you are a light like the stars in a sky.

Quote Originally Posted by Alan Harper View Post
    I don't have time for that they always screw me around then spam me if I ignore.
    ain't nobody got time fo dat

Quote Originally Posted by Ghettoicedtea View Post
    ya the hiding achivements thing pisses me off as now people can say i have x amount of kills, but you never know
    And that makes you mad? LOL.....you need to go outside more often.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by HomoPanda View Post
    And that makes you mad? LOL.....you need to go outside more often.
    LOL you try being a leader in ifreeze or a active gang with pk requirements and get massivey spammed if i dont recruit them because they dont show their kills. It gets really freaking annoying