Thread: RE: Bomb Vest @ Austin

RE: Bomb Vest @ Austin

You have balls to call me out on hinting to me how trashy and rude this idea is because the only thing trashy and rude was your replies.

Listen, I dont care if the item is added or not, but the reason I am creating this thread is to show you how wrong your reasoning is.

If you dont like having a suicide vest, then just write a denied reply, dont start this terrorism crap. If the things you believe in are true, why arent you whining about the gas either, because I am pretty sure that was used in World War 2, I mean after all, you did do a power point on it. I also want the airport removed because it is a reference to 9/11. You have pissed me off so badly that I am at a point where I dont even think you know what you were saying, because if you did, you would also be crying about the Hunter Knife, because that is used to for execution towards Americans - the same reason a bomb vest does. The flame thrower, because they use fire to execute americans as well - the same reason a bomb vest does. The RPG because they blow up American Machinery - The same reason the bomb vest is for. Guns for Execution - The same reason a bomb vest is for. See how annoying this is? This is relevant to what you were doing in the thread.

I dont care if this gets denied, but either way, it was just a suggestion, you need to think before you say, and maybe next time I will think before I post, because I can tell you cant handle it.

@Reno, I understand, for It was just a suggestion.
    Jahola is a retarded mexican who acts like he knows stuff even though he is a lame PR.

Mun is a complete loser and I never liked him because he acts so big and tough.

Quit.

Quote Originally Posted by Snk View Post
    a) If a thread has been closed or deleted by a moderator or admin, it is intended that the topics held therein are to be discontinued. Unless specific, verifiable consent is given, no member is permitted to recreate such threads.
    Quote Originally Posted by Snk View Post
    f) When in a forum discussion if you provoke another user into an ‘insultive/flame argument’ rather than a discussion you will be warned/banned for doing so. You can express a disagreement with someone, without attacking them. If you reply to someone provoking you to insult/harass/attack the user who provoked you, then you too will be warned/banned. You shouldn’t return the attack, just report to a mod via forum PM for it to be looked at.
    Do not make threads bashing people, or groups of people for any reason.
    Read the forum rules please.
    PM me in-game or message me here if you have any issues or enquiries.
    Contact Email:[email protected]

Learning C#

Banned Sottocapo
    These Hate Threads Nowadays .-.

- - - Updated - - -

Also We Only Care About The Vest Because When You Think Of A Terrorist You Dont Say Oh Yes Hunter Knifes And Airports No You Think Of Suicide Bombers Im Not Trying To Hate But Just Don't Make A Topic That MIGHT Be Offensive

- - - Updated - - -

Also no one was being rude that was mostly Austin

Banned
    Thread closed. Inappropriate