Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Multiple servers.

Quote Originally Posted by Vacci View Post
    I think at any given time the amount of active PK/basers/sparrers is no more than 500. just an estimate
    Stop, you're making me remember my crushed dreams of a 500 player server.
    Message me if you ever need advice, I'm not the wisest person on the planet but I'll do my best to help you out.

You can find me in-game under the name "Tim Z." or by searching up "Zephlyn" in the gangs section.

If servers were ever split into a PK server and a Social server, you could protect the social one by not giving PK'ers a reason to go on the social servers. You could just make kills/base hours not count on the social server. You could even make guns permanently rusty against players to protect them a bit more.

The PK server would be so empty lol....I think at any given time the amount of active PK/basers/sparrers is no more than 500. just an estimate
    500 player server would mean vast competition amongst them,which would make pking harder than it actually is.
    I realize most of the pkers here aren't very well acquainted to a fresh challenge,other than joining gst,training for it or just basing in general.
    They just sit there on the same spot for a certain amount of time and get 500 odd kills.
    So,if a pk server were to be made,our friends over by lethal or near the mart would be forced to fight amongst themselves,which gives it more spice instead of chasing people around just for that one kill..
    Mainly on Era-Go,so if you're wanting to talk to me about a subject,shoot me a message or you could even private message me in-game!
    Always have a fun time,even when you're not!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Timothy Rodgers View Post
    Stop, you're making me remember my crushed dreams of a 500 player server.
    You were crushed in that dream, case close.

Quote Originally Posted by XSTARX View Post
    You were crushed in that dream, case close.
    He speaks the truth. :,(
    Message me if you ever need advice, I'm not the wisest person on the planet but I'll do my best to help you out.

You can find me in-game under the name "Tim Z." or by searching up "Zephlyn" in the gangs section.

If servers were ever split into a PK server and a Social server, you could protect the social one by not giving PK'ers a reason to go on the social servers. You could just make kills/base hours not count on the social server. You could even make guns permanently rusty against players to protect them a bit more.

The PK server would be so empty lol....I think at any given time the amount of active PK/basers/sparrers is no more than 500. just an estimate
    This is what I was trying to say. I agree with this.

Guys...please. We aren't getting upgraded servers or another server until 2Pac or MJ comes back from "hiding."

Best Youtuber! Check him out:
    (Games!) https://www.youtube.com/user/DashieGames/videos
    (Skits!) https://www.youtube.com/user/DashieXP

This is the most beautiful woman ever! (Jennifer Lawrence)

Quote Originally Posted by Zegshock View Post
    Guys...please. We aren't getting upgraded servers or another server until 2Pac or MJ comes back from "hiding."
    Then I fear for Era's future.

You should....get ready for it's end.
    (Then get ready for an exact game just like it to be created by a huge fan with money.)

Best Youtuber! Check him out:
    (Games!) https://www.youtube.com/user/DashieGames/videos
    (Skits!) https://www.youtube.com/user/DashieXP

This is the most beautiful woman ever! (Jennifer Lawrence)

Well this sucks, I just got here. I'm still wondering why the server owners refuse to upgrade it...

Quote Originally Posted by MariahNicole View Post
    Hi! I know this is random but I was just thinking maybe iEra could have multiple servers since its growing so rapidly. My idea for the servers is to be seperated by age.
    One server for people 12 and under
    One server for people 13 and up
    And maybe like another server that is like the normal server where everyone can mix and mingle.

The reason I suggest this is it would be nice to mingle with people my age and it would also protect little kids from older bullies. Just an idea.
    Too much money. It costs money to run servers. Kids would end up fibbing about their real age. You'd mingle with 9 year olds. And why would they make a server for twelve and under when its rated 12+?
    I don't spar or PK.

yup.