Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Suicide Kamakazee Vest

Quote Originally Posted by Zegshock View Post
    So we can't have a vest that blows you up for an 8+ game, but you can have guns for an 8+ game....and it's not used for hunting. It's used for killing people. Seems 8+ appropriate to me.
    Guns are all over the world, it's a source of entertainment to kill people on a video game now. You can let your child play this with the disabled blood effect but in all honesty, this bomb vest is a little bit out of the corner for the age limit. It'll be too graphic. what you're saying is exactly the reason on why toonslab should raise the age limit.
    Questions? Don't be afraid to message me.

Well with that logic, you could say flamethrowers are graphic.

Anyways, I think it will be a cool mechanic on paper, but when released there will be people with speed boost running up to someone and blowing up.

Quote Originally Posted by AceLion View Post
    Guns are all over the world, it's a source of entertainment to kill people on a video game now. You can let your child play this with the disabled blood effect but in all honesty, this bomb vest is a little bit out of the corner for the age limit. It'll be too graphic. what you're saying is exactly the reason on why toonslab should raise the age limit.
    No not really. Since you have disabled blood, all you'll see is your body parts fly everywhere like when you die from explosion.
    And so what guns are all over the world? And it shouldn't be a source of entertainment if blowing up yourself can't be a source of entertainment.

Best Youtuber! Check him out:
    (Games!) https://www.youtube.com/user/DashieGames/videos
    (Skits!) https://www.youtube.com/user/DashieXP

This is the most beautiful woman ever! (Jennifer Lawrence)

Quote Originally Posted by Amazing Ace View Post
    Well with that logic, you could say flamethrowers are graphic.

Anyways, I think it will be a cool mechanic on paper, but when released there will be people with speed boost running up to someone and blowing up.
    Well, just about everyone who isnt new has the speedboost, and before I stated that the bomb will automatically blow you up, and then do like 20 damage to a player who is affected.

So yes, you could run to new players and blow them up for 20 damage. Considering that it's a new player their health will probably be under 20.

Quote Originally Posted by Amazing Ace View Post
    So yes, you could run to new players and blow them up for 20 damage. Considering that it's a new player their health will probably be under 20.
    Yeah? Well you can also kill a noob with 1-2 hits with a bar, 2 hits with an M4, 2 hits with an AP7, 2 hits with a saber, 2 hits with a kiwi blade, 2 hits with a hunter knife...etc. You are not understanding the concept. It is a SUICIDE belt. It also kills you. This means you cannot streak with it and it is not good for PKing because it takes a while to respawn. This is designed for basing. Basing has no noobs in it besides the small gangs trying to take over the base. You run up to the holding gang in the base and blow them up. You die with them. How hard is it to understand. Think of the positive, you are always trying to find a bug in my threads.

Yeah, it's a really positive help towards basing.

Best Youtuber! Check him out:
    (Games!) https://www.youtube.com/user/DashieGames/videos
    (Skits!) https://www.youtube.com/user/DashieXP

This is the most beautiful woman ever! (Jennifer Lawrence)

Quote Originally Posted by TechnoFire View Post
    Yeah? Well you can also kill a noob with 1-2 hits with a bar, 2 hits with an M4, 2 hits with an AP7, 2 hits with a saber, 2 hits with a kiwi blade, 2 hits with a hunter knife...etc. You are not understanding the concept. It is a SUICIDE belt. It also kills you. This means you cannot streak with it and it is not good for PKing because it takes a while to respawn. This is designed for basing. Basing has no noobs in it besides the small gangs trying to take over the base. You run up to the holding gang in the base and blow them up. You die with them. How hard is it to understand. Think of the positive, you are always trying to find a bug in my threads.
    Maybe if you equip it the latter would he slowed down?

Quote Originally Posted by suyanto677 View Post
    Maybe if you equip it the latter would he slowed down?
    I cant really understand you, but it sounds like you are trying to say when you equip it it slows you down.

I dont really like this idea because then it would be worthless, another crap item. I want this item to be an item where you can go take over a hogged base with your friends instead of just letting them have it.

Doesn't really look like a bomb vest...

crd 2010-2015
    Also message me if you have any questions or concerns here.
    Or contact me by email at [email protected]
    Play Zone? Visit me over at their forums!
    Click a sitting Orc for my graphics thread