Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: Suicide Kamakazee Vest

Banned
    Also know that the standard ak-47 is used by terrorists groups because they are cheap af, often times their guns are decades old. The more recent models of the ak-47 today are actually akm. And all sorts of countries in Asia, Europe, Africa use whatever Ak's because they are reliable as hell. anyways, most of the time extremists use whatever guns they can get their hands on, most of their weaponry today are from when Russia invaded decades ago. Also know theres been millions of Ak-47s produced, mainly in and around the 40's and 1950's. In around that time there was 100 million units made in the kalash (russian) brand alone.

The Ak-47 represents multiple countries from their past to present, the only stereotype here is you. @xcloudx97

Roasted af.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by rbreyn View Post
    I don't think you have realised that TechnoFire is actually 27 and having his 2nd child soon. You called him a kid?
    Oops.

In my defense, iv seen several people with the same bad idea. All of which were child confirmed.

Ex. Player Relations Admi RenoDorvay's Avatar
    Suicide vests were once bought up as a potential idea by a staff member and we decided not to include it. It would (potentially) be inappropriate to both middle-eastern players and others.
    The argument can be made that since Era is inherently a violent game why not include something like a suicide vest, my reasoning is as follows:

Guns and gangs have been glorified in the media through mediums such as novels (The Godfather) and TV (The Sopranos) and so on, there is more to a gun then just wanton violence. I am actually against guns in real life, but they are just a modern version of the bow in Era.

There is a stigma against the suicide vest as it is used to mass kill and mass kill only. Guns are used to kill, but there is a romantic notion about the gun that has been prominent for a long time. The gun has been used to defend and protect as well as kill. The suicide vest is only used to kill as many people possible in the most brutal way possible.

And of course it will create problems in regards to race and racism.
    Legal threats should go through the support center.

Ex. iEra Player Relations Admin - Oceania/Asia. 2011-2017.
    "If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous he will not bite you. This is the principal difference between a dog and man.” — Mark Twain

Communications Support xcloudx97's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Austin View Post
    Also know that the standard ak-47 is used by terrorists groups because they are cheap af, often times their guns are decades old. The more recent models of the ak-47 today are actually akm. And all sorts of countries in Asia, Europe, Africa use whatever Ak's because they are reliable as hell. anyways, most of the time extremists use whatever guns they can get their hands on, most of their weaponry today are from when Russia invaded decades ago. Also know theres been millions of Ak-47s produced, mainly in and around the 40's and 1950's. In around that time there was 100 million units made in the kalash (russian) brand alone.

The Ak-47 represents multiple countries from their past to present, the only stereotype here is you. @xcloudx97

Roasted af.
    Take a seat if you can't tell if it was sarcasm. What I'm trying to say is, it's only bad if you see it that way.
    Here you are talking to me about reality when it's just a idea by a forum member. You can just politely turn down his idea and state why you disapprove that idea instead of hurling smirk remarks like calling him a kid.

I am on nobody's side so you can quit complaining and reporting whoever is trying to go against you lol. I don't even feel any burn.
    If you're that keen to roast someone for your personal enjoyment, try to rely less on Wikipedia next time.

Regarding the thread, I didn't mention anything about agreeing with the idea. But for people to have such a huge reaction over an idea given by a forum member, isn't necessary.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes like reno said, mass killing and mass killing only.

Let me give an example,
    Dota 2, MOBA game with a ESRB Rating of Teen.

They have heroes that use suicide bombs too. They even named the skill "Suicide squad, attack!".
    If a famous game such as dota implement things like this, why does it not influence the gameplay negatively in their case?
    Here you are telling me about reality when it's a game.

TL;DR People are too sensitive, hence ideas like this gets rejected instantly all the time.

Drop me a message if you have any queries.
    Please be specific,i won't bite.

Support center:support.toonslab.com
    New to the forums? Here's a guide!:http://era-go.com/forum/showthread.p...for-newcomers!

Banned
    -Just proven your whole post bias, incorrect, invalid and yourself a hypocrite-

And no, iv done a presentation on Al Qaeda during my World History class my sophmore year, and i have watched several documenteries on middle eastern conflicts in general.

This idea is horrible. Adding it shouldn't even be considered.
    Resigned the staff team- Thanks for all the good times =)

Short:
    Some People are gonna make arab/japanese/White/idc jokes and blow themselfs up and thats gonna make others butthurt.
    Imo I wouldnt give a damn if there was one or not, no need to start a flamewar bcuz of a item damn

Banned
    im pretty sure it has not been implimented in any game for the reasons discussed.

Communications Support xcloudx97's Avatar
    You guys are acting like you have every right to insult him, how bout you get off this forum.
    This is one of the most disgusting thing iv ever seen posted for iera. The thought that a kid would even think about developing an explosive vest is unbelievable. I know this is a game about shooting people, but explosive vests just promote terrorism. Like its not like you are telling everyone its so boss, but we shouldnt even have to think about terrorism, extremists, suicide when playing a damn 2d shooter. The graphics for the vest suck anyways.

This kinda ruined my day. Should flag this damn thread.
    Your arguement is pathetic and invalid.

And this has nothing to do with stereo types. This is about reality.
    Gameplay in general is getting kind of boring.
    If we had attachements, it would add some more realism to the game..
    at least i don't contradict myself as much as you do.
    Since reno has already spoken and explained why this idea will not happen, thread closed.

Drop me a message if you have any queries.
    Please be specific,i won't bite.

Support center:support.toonslab.com
    New to the forums? Here's a guide!:http://era-go.com/forum/showthread.p...for-newcomers!