Thread: Identifying Problems "Warning"

Identifying Problems "Warning"

DO NOT DELETE AND RE INSTALL iEra because when you do you can't identify your account again(You will not receive the identify message in you email even though you spam it). Jeni said their is no current solution to this problem. Just sharing this so it won't happen to other players -Xaldin D*

I wanna say hello to my friends and I wont be back until this bug will be fixed

Banned
    Probably the server lag, this happened before I think. How long have you been waiting so far btw?

1 day. the probem is that the request email wont go to your email address as Jeni told me so its like your account has been deleted since theres no solution.

My friend had this problem and I told him to check his junk folder usually where it is! Try it

there is none my friend

oh well. i guess i'll just play it in my facebook:/ cant play while in bed now
    Last edited by SnakeRekon; 07-31-2013 at 12:37 PM. Reason: Double-post.

jeni
    Snk gave you instructions on emailing Xor for resolution.

Took me two hours to get my email. This is insane. I wish Eurocenter had a customer service hotline.

I duno.how but this happend to my friend and he did sokething to merge a noob acckint and hes old one so he can still play ...=]