Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: Cleansing Era from the Sinful

WE ARE IN THE MEME Pootis Heavy's Avatar
    You can't stop people from being who they are.
    If they want to be like that let them be.
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Lol. More of these posts ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) please make me laugh some more as you do nothing to help and just make problems bigger and argue with them even more. Stop looking for problems in a game.
    ~Trippy

Quote Originally Posted by Shady View Post
    Even if he harrassed you with terribly bad words and swears.
    Who the hell cares it is an online videogame and of course someone is gonna swear at you for no apparent reason, you seem kinda butthurt but you could've just ignored him and he would've be gone even faster.
    And the screenshots where you kill him what is the point? Lmao who the **** cares about someone that insults you.
    I get insulted daily by butthurt kids just because i beat them in spar with bar
    You have a point, but his insults were directed at a friend of mine and one of my members.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Itachi View Post
    it would be nice if you had a flame to go.
    Also,what do you hope to prove with these threads?
    Do you hope to embarrass the many people you have killed?
    You gotta have some self-dignity..don't go doing this just to prove your point,it only causes verbal war and so on.
    Well, that' just a reminder for them to not be arrogant and hurt other people. I do everything I can as a player to do so. Of course, I keep everything within Era's rules, and to do so I try to keep it fun but able to give an idea.
    Youtube: DeadCyph

Time changes people. The positive ones make progress. The negative ones lose progress.

Quote Originally Posted by James Liam Musso View Post
    Lol. More of these posts ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) please make me laugh some more as you do nothing to help and just make problems bigger and argue with them even more. Stop looking for problems in a game.
    You seem to not see why we put this up in the first place my friend. I assumed that one of her friends saw this, and recently, Pg and her friends have not set foot near us. I am glad you laugh at what we put up though, as it keeps these post very much alive. That should boost the effect of keeping those bad people down.
    Youtube: DeadCyph

Time changes people. The positive ones make progress. The negative ones lose progress.

Like I said. You can't change the way people are. I known foo a long time.

Quote Originally Posted by Akuma Godsu View Post
    You seem to not see why we put this up in the first place my friend. I assumed that one of her friends saw this, and recently, Pg and her friends have not set foot near us. I am glad you laugh at what we put up though, as it keeps these post very much alive. That should boost the effect of keeping those bad people down.
    Actually. I quite do see why you do this. You do this for attention. Maybe you're a friendless kid who doesn't get enough attention and does this to get the attention they crave. It's funny that you think posting this on forums does anything. It really doesn't. Just makes you seem like a complete attention *****. Nobody changes. This doesn't do anything. We will all just keep our same ways. So enjoy wasting your time on posting these posts which don't do anything

WHIS ME GOOD LUCK WITH PR

He wants to be a pacifist, but he wants foo in hell. HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

LMAO , thanks for posting it (; but see here that I said that I was only telling her the truth. This post is so exxagerated and inaccurate whatsoever. You act like a police or something but a polices job is to hear 2 sides to a story and you only heard the other girls haha. 1) I didn't even stalk her , I ran into her at the 100 hour park lmao. 2) I didn't harass her. I just told her online pixelated boyfriend didn't like her. Lmao. If that really got to her I guess she knows it's true but here you are over exxagerating saying I'm bullying her LOL. These pms dont prove nothing. Are you sure you're not rather doing this cause you love her and are trying to get on her good side ? And your making yourself seem like a hypocrite with all the vulgarity you said to me which I have screenshots of as well. Keep making forums about me. Your just giving me more fame. Thanks. (: if you simply don't like what u see in Era then don't play it lmao.

Cause he only hears the victims story. He ignores the person who did the "crime". All foo did was a simple joke. Nothing bad. This is a GAME. DO YOU UNDERSTAND OR ARE YOU JUST CLUELESS.( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)