Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Being against homosexuality in 2015

You guys make more controversial threads than the tank forum I moderate. The last controversial topic we had was making an article on the Narco tanks (drug vehicles), and that was a month ago.

"best thing to do in a controversial topic is to stay neutral"
    So, there's a very thin boundary on what you can and cannot do nowadays. Being yourself is now a good thing, but when does being yourself get out of hand?

Yes, I am saying that.
    Silly me, yea?
    This is what I believe... God created everything and anything. He has given us this life on Earth and he expects us to follow his commandments.
    Some are a bit extreme.. but hey, I would do anything for him. If God really exists and he really created everything and if he is are ruler, why would I go against what he wants?
    Tbh I used to hate him, I was like tf why would anyone be so controlling? but he has done so great, the least I could do is pay him back with how he wants me to live and not go against him.
    By the way, I know what I am saying can sound TOTALLY crazy and like I'm being manipulated by my faith, but it is a belief and I am not in any ways saying it is correct.
    Thanks for your insight by the way! I really appreciate it
    Suntie

- - - Updated - - -

I don't think we can ever truly be ourselves.
    With rules, inspiration, etc , is there such thing as truly being ourselves when others can influence what we say, do , think, etc?
    I think it is a paradox tbh.
    ~Suntie

- This is what I believe... God created everything and anything. He has given us this life on Earth and he expects us to follow his commandments.
    Giving us life on Earth but ending the Dinosaurs.

- Some are a bit extreme.. but hey, I would do anything for him.
    That's the problem. People do crazy things in the name of religion.

- If God really exists and he really created everything and if he is are ruler, why would I go against what he wants?
    Because you are your own person and you deserve to judge what someone does. If he created everything, why would he create all the problems we have in the world. Isn't that something that would make you go against what he wants?

- Tbh I used to hate him, I was like tf why would anyone be so controlling? but he has done so great, the least I could do is pay him back with how he wants me to live and not go against him.
    That's what citizens said under Stalin's rule.

- By the way, I know what I am saying can sound TOTALLY crazy and like I'm being manipulated by my faith, but it is a belief and I am not in any ways saying it is correct.
    Thanks for your insight by the way! I really appreciate it
    Suntie
    It's good that you're still staying positive.

Big Cheese Sottocapo
    Quote Originally Posted by Kendrick View Post
    That's the thing I hate to think about. What if heaven and hell doesn't exist? Reason they call it "religion". Well it's also the fact, you can't live life that easy. You must think before you get too happy. Maybe you have a little bit fun with the girls and get one pregnant.
    Yes, of course you must think before you act. But, if you're homosexual and you try living a straight lifestyle, chances are you'll never be completely happy. Maybe you'll even be depressed your whole life. You must enjoy your life while you still can and not worry about whether some magical god is going to send you to heaven or hell when you die. I know my first post didn't sound anything like this one, but ehh.. Oh well. And, yes. I did read the original poster's comment. Most of this post isn't directly to anyone in particular. I don't even know why I typed this. But I don't want the post to go to waste. Hmm. And most of this post you may be thinking that it's super obvious. And it is. But again, I just want to post this because I already typed it out.

Development Team
    You believe in God in a deep way I see, and as Ace stated, if this magical entity created such a world, why would he/they create problems for us to fight amongst?
    I've seen many gays who believe in God, and they believe God himself will guide them.

In that such belief, why oppose what God created?

Gays.
    Open spoiler to see Selena Gomez eating paper

Spoiler

xD I love this!
    Thank you for providing responses to what I said (:
    I would love to type all my responses to your responses but I'm not the best at explaining things through typing.
    All I'm going to say is this, I do not believe I am my own person. I believe that God has pretty much programmed how he wants me to live, how he wants you to live, how he wants everyone to live.
    So me doing things solely on the fact because I believe it's what God wants is true in a sense but also false because fnweruigbfuweigbiwegbfu2wefnjwfn
    ok let me try and explain.
    *sigh* I'm horrible at explaining things. God has our future already planned and set out. God knows everything that is going to happen, he is an all-knowing being. So what I do for him or in the name of him, he already knew I was going to do that. I guess, I just don't believe it is possible to "be our own person" because God has already decided who I am.
    I'm confusing myself here! haha. If you ever want to skype and hear me out then I'd appreciate that. But, I'm sorry if I am confusing you or sounding stupid. I appreciate you hearing me out.
    "Religion is whack, humans are whack, life is whack."
    ~Suntie

Quote Originally Posted by Suntie View Post
    "Religion is whack, humans are whack, life is whack."~Suntie
    I love your positivity, even to the other side of the argument. Just be you, but don't do anything illegal.

I do not have an answer for why God creates problems for ourselves. I would like to believe that we cause the problems ourselves, but that doesn't fly with me since I believe that God has pretty much set out what we did/doing/ and have to do. It's quite confusing..
    I say, you have changed how I look at things.
    God never makes mistakes, ever. And if he created someone who is homosexual, I should not be against their actions because God obviously knew they were going to do that and he planned this out.
    I'm just going to worry more about myself and leave all this judgement that I have inside me up to God xD
    Only God has the right to judge.
    "Why do you pass judgment on your brother? Or you, why do you despise your brother? For we will all stand before the judgment seat of God;"
    ~Suntie

Ex. Player Relations Admi RenoDorvay's Avatar
    All morality discussion aside, it's important to remember that homosexuality is not a choice. It's something that you either are, or you are not.
    I personally believe that if there is a God it wouldn't mind letting queer people into heaven because it's not their choice to "sin" in that way, it's the way they're made.
    Legal threats should go through the support center.

Ex. iEra Player Relations Admin - Oceania/Asia. 2011-2017.
    "If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous he will not bite you. This is the principal difference between a dog and man.” — Mark Twain

Happier, gratefully. Kamiroo Wolf's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kendrick View Post
    That's the thing I hate to think about. What if heaven and hell doesn't exist? Reason they call it "religion". Well it's also the fact, you can't live life that easy. You must think before you get too happy. Maybe you have a little bit fun with the girls and get one pregnant.
    What if Heaven and Hell don't exist, you ask? Then we rot in the ground for all eternity or we're put through clockwork and wake up as someone or something else. I believe in both Heaven and Hell.
    "'An old friend of ours dared me to try and play God...' Mak craned his neck, the advisors and guardsmen in his wake suddenly alert at their charge's blatant discontent.

He stood with a confidence we had never known him to possess, the bright orange trim of his ivory sleeves dangling so far from the scrawny arms folded behind his back that we thought the robe adorning his body might blow away completely in the winds that whipped around us.

'Little did they know I was born for the role.'"