Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Basing Idea's / Gang Wars

I wonder why are guns keeps being disabled.
    We bought it because we want to use it...
    I don't really like the idea, if you want to get the base, defeat the gang which is holding it, the Logic.
    We don't need the logic of big or small base because it's like wasting times.

Quote Originally Posted by Victor View Post
    I wonder why are guns keeps being disabled.
    We bought it because we want to use it...
    I don't really like the idea, if you want to get the base, defeat the gang which is holding it, the Logic.
    We don't need the logic of big or small base because it's like wasting times.
    Neo has no heal, except the packs inside, that's a big difference, chem gun and similar ec weapons with high damage and super fast rate of fire is way OP in small bases, for spam and to take flag, like mercy and mafia or darkside and bbz, its almost impossible.

a base or two with no explosions or ec weapons seems fair if neo has no heal.

Quote Originally Posted by killakev View Post
    Neo has no heal, except the packs inside, that's a big difference, chem gun and similar ec weapons with high damage and super fast rate of fire is way OP in small bases, for spam and to take flag, like mercy and mafia or darkside and bbz, its almost impossible.

a base or two with no explosions or ec weapons seems fair if neo has no heal.
    What about Bolt blaster it's not OP though

I hope they add like a camera to see where the enemies are just grab to change the room and also you can break the CCTV camera it would be awesome

Era need atleast 1-2 small bases and 2 large size bases cause its sucks seeing one gang control the same base , or add some double sided base
    @gloavy on Instagram