Thread: Gang map

Gangster Hat Gang map

When basing you don't know whether members are slacking , and when I go to the map I can't see them I see most of my friends but not gnsg friends.
    It would be cool to add a button under 'search' called 'gang search' or another name.
    And when you tap it , it shows all the members that are currently online.

not a bad idea,especially for the forters out there that are struggling to keep track of their increased member count.
    Mainly on Era-Go,so if you're wanting to talk to me about a subject,shoot me a message or you could even private message me in-game!
    Always have a fun time,even when you're not!

Banned
    Not really beneficial if all your members are crowded in one area and their names just overlap one another or worst case, merged.

Quote Originally Posted by XSTARX View Post
    Not really beneficial if all your members are crowded in one area and their names just overlap one another or worst case, merged.
    He suggested this because just to know who is slackers. So if the area is Crowded with Gang Members it means no Slacker

Do you know why people like Violence?

It is because it feels good. Humans find violence deeply satisfying. But remove the satisfaction, and the act becomes... Hollow

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by WwW View Post
    He suggested this because just to know who is slackers. So if the area is Crowded with Gang Members it means no Slacker
    But he wants to find out who's NOT in the base and it might not always be that easy to find that one person who's slacking.

You might never know even those in fort base can slack by not doing anything at all. No contribution, nothing.