Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: The Cancer of Era

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Waiter View Post
    So how many PRs era has now? Because sometimes when I play era, I see messages like "Come to events house" or "Events have ended" from PRs I have never seen before. I see new PRs only in this type messages.
    That's the most simplest thing to do when you're a PR.

Banned Sottocapo
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey Zanereth View Post
    The reason the staff team is failing is because they are hiring the wrong people. People with no motivation, dedication, or any particular set of skills that would actually make them worthy to be something in a large community.
    I though you were gonna say "And Thats Where I Come In" After The Sentence

- - - Updated - - -

Also i pm alot of prs when i need help when have pms on and there not busy they dont respond to my question and ignore me the only good prs that ACTUAL HELP ME is Cleopatra Jahola And Mun

Somebody you used to know Waiter's Avatar
    There were several threads about bad PRs. Many of us would be good PRs, but still no action is done by Staff.

We have all experienced bad players. Some try and get your contact info, others just really want to ruin your life.

Others, really love to abuse other players. Or act really immature or violate Era's rules. In public.

Era isn't doing enough to protect the players from these kind of people. I know, you guys have a lot of time on your hands, but that's not a good excuse. You have a fan base of around 10,000 players, and growing. And that's just on this server.

The reason the staff team is failing is because they are hiring the wrong people. People with no motivation, dedication, or any particular set of skills that would actually make them worthy to be something in a large community. This is what we players ask of you.

Please, study the applications better. Seperate, organize, make sure you know this person, instead of believing what is written on a piece of paper. You can't just hire someone and use them as an excuse. Please, hire someone who is not afraid to be a leader. Someone who is not afraid to stand up to a challenge. Someone who will stop at nothing to ensure the safety and entertainment of players, on a world-wide server.

SNK
    Ser
    xcloudx97
    Vendhin
    Weird
    Zenthor
    RenoDorvay
    Nyx
    Mun
    NiteprFire
    Ace
    Ventus
    Storm
    Angel
    BitzSam

Just some of the staff off the top of my head that are willing to take time out of their work, to ensure that everything is going well. These people deserve the spot they are in. They earned it. And I'm proud to say that you guys are one step ahead of anyone else on staff.

SNK, I'm proud of the staff you raise. I wish we had more people like these. People who aren't

...afraid...
    This is the cancer of Era-Go.

Quote Originally Posted by Unofficial Era News View Post
    This is the cancer of Era-Go.
    Here's a closer look

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by XSTARX View Post
    We're not proud of seeing slackers in the PR team.

Countless of reports had been made against certain staffs who neglects their position and the reason(s) why they're working for the game.

'Collaboration' - a term I would use to describe someone who is willing to work together and not do the same crap multiple times.

Chex - lack of knowledge and doesn't seem to possibly give a damn about her job.

Rina - impossible, words cannot describe her.

These are the only 2 staffs I've known for awhile now. The rest don't seem to gain my interest or to regconize them.
    REALTALK @ Chex
    2005. BTK, Jin Dynasty.

This is true... iEra does need more strict committed PRs, not just a kid who has many Admin friends and wants to become a PR just too feel more worthy than others. Those PRs don't even deserve the title of "Admin" or "Player Relations" due they won't commit to help others and watch over iEra.
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!

Banned
    We have all experienced bad players. Some try and get your contact info, others just really want to ruin your life.

Others, really love to abuse other players. Or act really immature or violate Era's rules. In public.

Era isn't doing enough to protect the players from these kind of people. I know, you guys have a lot of time on your hands, but that's not a good excuse. You have a fan base of around 10,000 players, and growing. And that's just on this server.

The reason the staff team is failing is because they are hiring the wrong people. People with no motivation, dedication, or any particular set of skills that would actually make them worthy to be something in a large community. This is what we players ask of you.

Please, study the applications better. Seperate, organize, make sure you know this person, instead of believing what is written on a piece of paper. You can't just hire someone and use them as an excuse. Please, hire someone who is not afraid to be a leader. Someone who is not afraid to stand up to a challenge. Someone who will stop at nothing to ensure the safety and entertainment of players, on a world-wide server.

SNK
    Ser
    xcloudx97
    Vendhin
    Weird
    Zenthor
    RenoDorvay
    Nyx
    Mun
    NiteprFire
    Ace
    Ventus
    Storm
    Angel
    BitzSam

Just some of the staff off the top of my head that are willing to take time out of their work, to ensure that everything is going well. These people deserve the spot they are in. They earned it. And I'm proud to say that you guys are one step ahead of anyone else on staff.

SNK, I'm proud of the staff you raise. I wish we had more people like these. People who aren't

...afraid...
    :'( , Just report them and they get banned for a year.

I believe we need people that can observe well in the PR team.
    We need observers of the way we,as youths go about our business in this game,since our societies have drastically changed over the past few years.
    If you can look at how adolescents or youth these days are so contrasting to the generation before,you might get a clearer picture.
    I think it's mostly exposure at an early age,or even the Internet that clouds their mind with such unnecessary thoughts.
    Although most PRs are in the middle or approaching the end of adolescence,if they dont understand this,it might prove a difficulty..
    Mainly on Era-Go,so if you're wanting to talk to me about a subject,shoot me a message or you could even private message me in-game!
    Always have a fun time,even when you're not!

What happened to the times when staff randomly showed up at start or any other area and just stared a conversation with the players, or the parties at Astro Bar where admins partied and had fun with the other players those were good times, now I only get to see staff when they host an event.
    Helping is my drug, noobs are my dealers.