Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Black Dynamite's GFX

I love how you dis ak74 skin with suitcase hurray

- - - Updated - - -

Did I meant not dis

fro-hat.pngHere's a hat

- - - Updated - - -

era_gbuster-gun-mk2-BlackDynamite.pngAnd my cripple cannon skin...we all know who thus is copyright by...and when "he" powers up his "cripple cannon" gets larger...heres the original to compare era_gbuster-gun.png

Development Team
    Quote Originally Posted by BLACK DYNAMITE View Post
    fro-hat.pngHere's a hat

- - - Updated - - -

era_gbuster-gun-mk2-BlackDynamite.pngAnd my cripple cannon skin...we all know who thus is copyright by...and when "he" powers up his "cripple cannon" gets larger...heres the original to compare era_gbuster-gun.png
    It looks very similar to the original skin, maybe try to change it into some other sort of device but still noticeable that it's the "mega-man gun" maybe try different colour choices too? Oh and you could even make your own bullets!
    Open spoiler to see Selena Gomez eating paper

Spoiler

Quote Originally Posted by Tricky View Post
    It looks very similar to the original skin, maybe try to change it into some other sort of device but still noticeable that it's the "mega-man gun" maybe try different colour choices too? Oh and you could even make your own bullets!
    Yea I just want to keep it close but like a "power up" from original ...but I'll work on it and make bullets too

Also heres a hat for Santa's workshop
    christmasCap-BlackDynamite.png

I wanna edit it for constructive criticism purposes, May I?

And also, The colors are sorta like bland like almost too greyscale, if you know what I mean?

Graphic Artist | Photographer | I like playing with Polymer Clay | Pizza Eater | I want to bake a cake.

Quote Originally Posted by asaiki View Post
    I wanna edit it for constructive criticism purposes, May I?

And also, The colors are sorta like bland like almost too greyscale, if you know what I mean?
    Yea,go ahead

- - - Updated - - -

era_gbuster-gun-mk2-BlackDynamite-all.png
    I also re-did my CC skins. Let me know which you guys like and I'll finish and make matching bullets. Also, they are in pairs with regular mode on right and second mode on right.

Quote Originally Posted by Kriole View Post
    I love that Ak74,But to mee looks more like a modern AN-94
    Amen, fellow Bo2 player