Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Thread: NBK10k gang hat

Quote Originally Posted by Kendrick View Post
    I don't understand your first sentence.

Well, to be honest, I know you'll make your 10k hat, so I don't understand why make a thread when you make them and you don't actually listen to people's CC.
    You'll make it, love it, and say you want to keep it meanwhile others are telling you what to fix.
    Lol how bout not worry what threads I make or what hats I create if youre gonna make snarky comments like that (like you always do).

don't read em or contribute, I never asked you too anyways.

aren't you some kind of admin now? Act like one.

Plus many people like both my NBK hats as well as my shop so I think I'm doing just fine for an amateur. Thanks tho

I am not an admin.
    How will I not contribute into one graphic thread? That's pretty hard, especially when your hats need help.

I never said I disliked your hats, did I?
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!

I am not an admin.
    How will I not contribute into one graphic thread? That's pretty hard, especially when your hats need help.

^^^

He's just giving his honest opinion and cc that would help you improve.
    It's not like you can get better without any help from experienced artists.
    iEra GFX Team
    Will be working.
    Pixel art stream!

I am not an admin.

I can smell the snarkinest in your reply lol however I did take alot of yours and others advice and apply it to a lot of my work , it may not be perfect but again I like them and a lot of people seem to like them too.

Making hats and stuff is something I do at work when I'm bored, I was pretty pleased with how most of them have come out as well, and I just don't have the desire to perfect graphics like you guys do. If I really care I might

I just like to share my stuff, and I appreciate the help, however beauty is in the eye of the beholder and what you think may not look right or good to you, someone else may think the total opposite of that.

My graphics aren't perfect nor will it ever be.

Killa, making graphics is something beautiful when you get the hang of it. Right now? Your shop? Didn't define its beauty to me. Maybe it appealed to other players, but not me.
    You don't make graphics when you're bored, no. That's like if I read when I am bored. You don't learn anything about doing something because you're bored. You must find its beauty into art, if not, what are you doing?

Not saying you should quit, but you should really practice more often and have that boreness turn into a passion.
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!

NBK has recieved their new hat. No need for this thread anymore.

Click the Spoiler to see my fan art!
     Spoiler

- 2012 iEra Player -
    - 2013 Era-GO Member -
    - iEra Ex-Player Relations -
    - Era-GO Ex-Moderator (Twice) -