View Poll Results: Should Bamboo Rod Be 8 Dmg?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

17 65.38%
  • No

9 34.62%
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Is The Bamboo Rod Worth 35 EC?

Is The Bamboo Rod Worth 35 EC?

I was wondering if the Bamboo rod is really worth the 35 ec. I saw the cotton bud which deals 8 dmg. While the bamboo only deals 7. I was thinking about trying to get the bamboo buffed a dmg up? As katana is 35 ec and is way better than Bamboo Rod.
    Sorry for any grammar issues or anything.

I was wondering the same thing about the bamboo rod and cotton bud. I was planning on going for auctions, but might have to partake in some events, that is if it's worth it.

I was thinking that if you can just buy packs and win an auction for a Cotton Bud which is better than the Bamboo Rod Shouldn't u at least get the same stats for earning it through ec?

I mean, you would think that because it, being an EC item, would have better stats than auctions since they're basically the same thing. So it would've been nice to have the same stats, but it's opinion.

The bamboo rod should really cost 20 ec due to lack of damage and lack of deflecting bullets

I really want it to be 20 ec sense it's 7 damage and rarely takes damage off when you block

Bamboo rod is not worth 35 ec, you should either get a katana or save up for a saber if you want to deflect bullets.
    The Canavi Family
    ---------------------------------
    The Greatest of them All....

I honestly do not feel the Bamboo is worth 35 EC. So what do we go after now Bill?

Banned
    the katana is gay and overused, bamboos da shiz

Was gonna get the bamboo but I got the katana instead bamboo isnt as fast, only does 7dmg and the block is kind of a joke (as are all block and deflect functions). I guess it's excuse for being a 35ec item to keep it rare.