View Poll Results: Should Bamboo Rod Be 8 Dmg?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

17 65.38%
  • No

9 34.62%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Is The Bamboo Rod Worth 35 EC?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Alan Harper View Post
    Was gonna get the bamboo but I got the katana instead bamboo isnt as fast, only does 7dmg and the block is kind of a joke (as are all block and deflect functions). I guess it's excuse for being a 35ec item to keep it rare.
    Bamboo is just as fast, if not faster, than the katana.

I think bamboo rod is a waste for its price. Ethier lower the price or up the stats some.
    Live your life, enjoy it while it lasts. Don't give it up when you are down, you are a light like the stars in a sky.

The bamboo rod looks amazing.

bamboo is worth it's price

The real problem is if the bamboo rod was raised to 8 damaged, or the deflection percentage was raised, it would be a better deal than the saber. The saber is what needs to buffed, it's 100 ec and not much better than bamboo.

i bought bamboo rod, with my hard earned 35 event coins that took me 2 months to gain. i regret nothing and i have no complaints about the bamboo rod.
    Silent Rain

That's good, but don't you think considering the price and the stats that either the price should
    Be lowered or buffed a little but?

Olirus
    Quote Originally Posted by Collin Rosato Magus View Post
    The real problem is if the bamboo rod was raised to 8 damaged, or the deflection percentage was raised, it would be a better deal than the saber. The saber is what needs to buffed, it's 100 ec and not much better than bamboo.
    2+ damage, and invincible deflecting from front view, I don't call that "not much better" imo

I would like to see bamboo have 8 DMG tho

Well then if the bamboo rod was raised to 8 damage, then surely you can agree that the saber wouldn't be much better than the bamboo at that point. I just don't think they are quite balanced yet. My opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghettoicedtea View Post
    the katana is gay and overused, bamboos da shiz
    How can a weapon be homosexual?