Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: all rounder gun

all rounder gun

hey guys. I got a question. I got a budget of 200k. I would like the best possible gun idgaf bout the price for pk streaking and basing and occasional sparring. My interests are the mini or the bar. What do you guys think? And leave shipka out please I already have It and I dislike it.
    Last edited by lick; 06-30-2015 at 12:01 PM.

Communications Support xcloudx97's Avatar
    Bar i guess. no matter how mainstream it is, it's undeniably good.

Drop me a message if you have any queries.
    Please be specific,i won't bite.

Support center:support.toonslab.com
    New to the forums? Here's a guide!:http://era-go.com/forum/showthread.p...for-newcomers!

I don't really mind any criticism. I want to boost my stats with a gun and plan on not buying for a while.

An All around gun for your situation would definitely be bar. Not only is it really good in Pk and basing but decent in spar too. A lot of people hate bar users in spar, but since you don't spar daily, I wouldn't worry about it. When you say boosting stats, please be aware that people could get the wrong idea.
    2012-2015
    "The Pessimist complains about the wind;
    The Optimist expects it to change;
    The Realist Adjusts the sails."
    William A. Ward
    New to Era Go? Click Here

If you have the money, give the BAR a consideration, but if you want a quick and reliable one, go for the M4, or if you don't want the BAR, go for the Ghost M4.
    Youtube: DeadCyph

Time changes people. The positive ones make progress. The negative ones lose progress.

Bar has seem reliable and good, but if you want well roundness, M4, Ghost M4, Sten, Shipika are all really good guns.

Where's the ghost m4, and by boosting I mean start pking more, my stats are near 0.

Just buy the frickin bar
    Just being me.

Quote Originally Posted by lick View Post
    Where's the ghost m4, and by boosting I mean start pking more, my stats are near 0.
    Bar.Hands-down.
    Unless you find the urge to get metalstorm that is,I won't argue with that.
    Mainly on Era-Go,so if you're wanting to talk to me about a subject,shoot me a message or you could even private message me in-game!
    Always have a fun time,even when you're not!

Banned
    Bar.

But if your main focus is street pk get pbp shotgun. Combine it with poison gas and you will have more kills per hour than bar basing/bar pk