Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: The wonderful mature spar community!

"Ahhhhh bar" best response ever

Banned
    BAR is terrefying in spars :'(

No way to avoid it. 5 shots = lose or 10 shots = lose.

- - - Updated - - -

HAHHAHAHAHA! XD! *Reply to Snk "your the king"* and *server automaticly replies "your the king"* Hilarious.

Lol snk told him your the king?

Quote Originally Posted by xcloudx97 View Post
    You made my day
    Quote Originally Posted by XSTARX
    2 warnings and 1 infrac, you don't learn, do you?
    Quote Originally Posted by *Z.D The Great
    ^ ? I only learn from the Best.
    Quote Originally Posted by hohi416
    You made the greatest mistake of your life lol

would you rather watch boku no pico series or live in attack on titan

watch some sht u said because ik attack on titans.. horrifying
    Quote Originally Posted by *Z.D The Great
    No, the greatest mistake was reading your msg.

Banned Sottocapo
    Quote Originally Posted by Dio the awesome View Post
    BAR is terrefying in spars :'(

No way to avoid it. 5 shots = lose or 10 shots = lose.

- - - Updated - - -

HAHHAHAHAHA! XD! *Reply to Snk "your the king"* and *server automaticly replies "your the king"* Hilarious.
    Someone learned their leason what does it say under your name?

Zephlyn
    The most mature thing you can do to them is ignore them. I get insulted every time; spammer, eater, lagger, etc. Remember: the most haters you get, the most famous you get.

Banned Sottocapo
    Quote Originally Posted by d12* View Post
    the most mature thing you can do to them is ignore them. I get insulted every time; spammer, eater, lagger, etc. Remember: The most haters you get, the most famous you get.
    that explains why everyone knows dio

Quote Originally Posted by D12* View Post
    The most mature thing you can do to them is ignore them. I get insulted every time; spammer, eater, lagger, etc. Remember: the most haters you get, the most famous you get.
    Thats exactly what i do but i felt like some new players might find this thread useful in term of how cancer the community is.

And @bram im still waiting for your reply i want you to post right here what you think about it, since today we had a big conversation and you seemed to be the stupidest player ive ever met.

Quote Originally Posted by Shady View Post
    Thats exactly what i do but i felt like some new players might find this thread useful in term of how cancer the community is.

And @bram im still waiting for your reply i want you to post right here what you think about it, since today we had a big conversation and you seemed to be the stupidest player ive ever met.
    Said I allready told you all the statements?
    Insulting me won't help either.
    You gonna cry over here now cause u got block? Not gonna spend anymore time replying after this message
    Just being me.

Quote Originally Posted by Bram View Post
    Said I allready told you all the statements?
    Insulting me won't help either.
    You gonna cry over here now cause u got block? Not gonna spend anymore time replying after this message
    You even replied to me that you already replied to my thread when i said. 'Feel free to reply to my thread ill be happy to reply to your concerns.'
    By the way why would i be mad because you blocked me? You barely had a point quoting you 'if you use bar you are trolling because you are using an op gun and you take screenshots of them to make a thread.' Thing that i did once to warn newer players.
    And you are the one that when you lost twice today you said 'you suck hard' so dont play the victim if i insult you.
    And get over the fact that people are free to use their bars however they want since they bought it. as someone else told you when we were arguing and as another player told me while i was sparring.
    And your whole statements implies that i just want to make people mad. Sure a game that i play 3 months a year and you think i want to be the troll so hard, people like you make me laugh it all started because you were mad after you lost oh the irony.