View Poll Results: Would you like to see dropping come back?

Voters
99. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

76 76.77%
  • No

23 23.23%
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: Bring Dropping Back - Petition

say yes to vote for scamming to come back
    say no to avoid scamming
    Graal Playerworlds, Apocalypse Guns Artist
    Visit us! You can check out the server and/or leave feedback! "Dev Apocalypse"
    2015 Graal Era Gun Competition Winner

Quote Originally Posted by Martin View Post
    say no to avoid scamming
    You can actually make a legit trade in houses, not you or his / her, but another legit player.

Scamming should be a part of the game. I LOVED scamming people back in the day and I would defiantly do it again.

I support Dropping coming back.

However, people who don't support this will say scamming will happen more often. The root cause of scamming is the price of the items, so what if the tradable expensive items such as melees or guns became cheaper? Scamming will happen less often. Then noobs will be running around with the BAR. Don't worry, you can still beat them with your own skills and with your own BAR or they may beat you... Then how will the Era earn money? They could switch to a different profit system, for in-app purchases generate the lowest amount of money per player. I don't mind advertisements. If you don't like this post, please criticize it!

If you can drop any item it would just be like making the items tradable.
    Yes scamming was fun.
    But rare items will be scammed everyday , with complains and items would be kind of easy to get by scamming.
    So what I'll like is to only make food , freebies and ammo droppable so if your in a base and your friend needs food or ammo you just drop it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kendrick View Post
    Dropping needs to come back. We loved it. We will always love it, who cares if players were scammed.
    Just a game, get it over with it.
    Well....If dropping returns There will be more serverspace since trade centres will be useless.

However it would be a better solution to keep the option open to choose between trade systems and only players with more then 2000 Hours have the option to drop due to experience.

Best trading memory was when i traded another russian guy on graal map with out scam. I traded with many of my friends and sometimes i got scammed, i lost many interesting and rare items but i dont feel myself homeles now, i am rich of friends and items at the same time, when you trade another player you see if he scams you. Btw, i havent lost items for 20k shells when drop was able, but with trade tables i lost 20k by one trade. Thanks to bugs, admins that make bugs and etc. also want to add, that it isn't comfortable to run 3 mins from base to give your friend 3k ammo

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Martin View Post
    say no to avoid scamming
    Scamming will be forever, but now people can lose more money once, they would not be prepared because admins will say "it is 100% safe" and then system fails. I lost 20k because of trade tables!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sillygeo101 View Post
    If you can drop any item it would just be like making the items tradable.
    Yes scamming was fun.
    But rare items will be scammed everyday , with complains and items would be kind of easy to get by scamming.
    So what I'll like is to only make food , freebies and ammo droppable so if your in a base and your friend needs food or ammo you just drop it.
    Thats what i asked admins to add in one of my threads

IGN: SashaGryg/Skype: sashagrygprovych
    Ask for help and you will receive

that it isn't comfortable to run 3 mins from base to give your friend 3k ammo

That made me laugh

What is funny if that is true?

IGN: SashaGryg/Skype: sashagrygprovych
    Ask for help and you will receive

I would like dropping to come back, scamming was the best part of the game for a long time. I learned so many tricks on how to scam someone, it was super easy when majority of the people are below 12 years old.