View Poll Results: Would you like to see dropping come back?

Voters
99. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

76 76.77%
  • No

23 23.23%
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Bring Dropping Back - Petition

People where really creative with dropping, now u have this lame trade tables
    Just being me.

Wasn't around when you can drop, but I'd love to see it brought back.

Player drops
    *kicked*
    I got scammed snk pl0x help

Maybe the reason dropping was take away is because, admins got tired of "i got scammed" lool
    http://maidendarkness.deviantart.com/art/Gin-Ichimaru-Signature-283794110
    Kamishini no yari

Street Boss
    Won't happen for sure because they added that "?" furniture piece that when you grab it becomes the item you're holding.

So people would be confused.

If the owner kicks the player, the item should disappear as well.
    .~* /V,'/< /<,' *~.

Quote Originally Posted by nikki View Post
    This is a great idea!

Quote Originally Posted by Semaj View Post
    Won't happen for sure because they added that "?" furniture piece that when you grab it becomes the item you're holding.

That is so true. The Item frame from mephs furniture pretty much ruined it. But there's still hope that the lame trade tables idea will eventually be abolished. A man can only dream...

Quote Originally Posted by nikki View Post
    They still got scammed though,instead by the system not by the opposing player.
    I'm still at a neutral standpoint for dropping,it's left a sour taste in my mouth for quite a long time before it was removed.
    As I said,the amount of 'getting scammed' threads would be quintupled,causing great spam.
    Also,you might have to think about PRs as well,although it's their jobs,you can't expect all or the majority of pms to be about "I got scammed" pms.
    That's the main reason dropping got removed in the first place.
    Trade tables may have neutered the majority of the threat of scamming,but some scams still trickle through the hole.
    I mean,it may not be the most popular of ideas,but what other alternatives do we have?
    I'm not sure about dropping returning on a larger scale,but I can definitely see it returning on a much smaller scale x.x.
    Mainly on Era-Go,so if you're wanting to talk to me about a subject,shoot me a message or you could even private message me in-game!
    Always have a fun time,even when you're not!

Btw guys dropping got taken away cus of the duplicators, instead of fixing that. They just took drop away
    Just being me.

Banned Sottocapo
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuujoe View Post
    But scamming still goes on today! All the time, people use rockets or :PM to block out the items! I don't know if you were around during this time (Because you joined the forums just last month) but PRs are still getting spammed with "I got scammed" Trade tables changed little about scamming, it just made a way for people to come up with different methods. So before you rain on our parade, consider both sides
    But its less obvious because you can always say /clearchat

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Semaj View Post

You know whne u drop an item if u tap on it a little messages show up on the bottom of the screen that says the item name and how much is there like torchus x50