Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Basic Guide for New Players-STICKY THIS

Basic Guide for New Players-STICKY THIS

This is a basic guide for all new players to the game

First of all, I'd like to say a few things before I start off.
    Please sticky this, and if there are any PRs reading this, I hope it increases my chances of getting the PR rank in my application.
    This guide will be split into different sections

I've been playing iEra since May, 2011 and I consider myself an experienced player. Consider this guide for any needs. If you have any questions PM Noroup in game
    Noroup4PR
    Intro

1. So you are new to iEra? Welcome! Graalonline iEra is a world based off the mafia era in the real world.

2. Let's get started. Finish the tutorial you are on, and pick an outfit that appeals to you right before finish the tutorial.

What not to do.

1. As of now DONT BUY ANYTHING

2. Don't waste your time asking for items at start. Use this time to make money which will get you items later

3. Don't beg for anything it will make you look bad and chances are nobody will help you.

Making money

1. If you want to survive in this world, you need a good arsenal of weapons. To get weapons, you need money.

2. Walk down to the shell shop (If you have no idea where it is, look on your map and find the bridge. The shell shop is directly to the right of the top part of the bridge) and buy 4 shovels.

3. Now, go to below the shell shop and there will be a safe digging place for you. Dig until your 4 shovels are depleted.

4. Crabs will spawn, kill them with your starter knife and collect their crab shells you can sell them later.

5. Once your 4 shovels are depleted, go to the "Start" of the map and go inside the building which has the "Trade Tables" sign above the door.

6. Say this in chat "Trading two shells per shovel PM me"

7. Trade with the person who PMs you. Now you have many shovels. Keep repeating this process until you have enough money to buy weapons.

Weapons to buy

1. You first goal should be to buy two UZIs. They cost somewhere around 1300 and deal 7 damage high rate of fire. This gun is common in many basic gun stores

2. Second goal should be to buy the M1 carbine. It costs somewhere around 7500 and it has a good rate of fire and 8 damage. You can buy this from the ammo mart

3. REMEMBER: Don't waste money on guns that look good! Or have low damage! They become useless once they rust. Buy guns that have the same right of fire but higher damage than the gun you are currently using. Also repair your weapons every now and then or else they do much less damage.

Fighting guide-THIS APPLIES TO ALL PLAYERS PRO AND NEW

1. If you are above or below the enemy, move away from the direction of their bullets and shoot them.

2. If you are to the left or right of the enemy, ALWAYS try to stay BELOW THEIR BULLETD and shoot.

3. DON'T EVER CHASE THE ENEMY OR YOU WILL RUN INTO THEIR BULLETS

4. Remember, the goal is to make the enemy run into YOUR bullets.

Gangs

1. I don't recommend you join a gang with a lot of basing hours or a bunch of pros. Chances are you will get kicked.

2. Join a gang that will stand up for you and answer your questions.

This is the basic guide made by Noroup. If you have any questions PM Noroup in game. Please sticky this.

This guide is based completely off of opinion and is telling them what to do. let the players play the game for themselves. A real guide would give the players helpful tips to help them along the path they want to go through

Quote Originally Posted by Kuujoe View Post
    This guide is based completely off of opinion and is telling them what to do. let the players play the game for themselves. A real guide would give the players helpful tips to help them along the path they want to go through
    In my opinion, direct every new player to Kuujoe's house.

crd 2010-2015
    Also message me if you have any questions or concerns here.
    Or contact me by email at [email protected]
    Play Zone? Visit me over at their forums!
    Click a sitting Orc for my graphics thread

Quote Originally Posted by Kuujoe View Post
    I tried my best to split the guide into main sections of the game, and since I've been playing for 4 years, my directions are highly credible. The steps listed above give the main tips to succeed.

It is not an opinion, if you have a 100% success rate if you do this

Loving this guide!

I can't change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination.
    -Jimmy Dean

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by John J View Post
    Loving this guide!
    The hell...
    Last edited by John J; 07-08-2015 at 01:52 PM.

This is vague and undetailed. Plus visuals and pictures would help newer players. Most new players don't know where most of these guns are sold or anything.

Big Cheese
    Oh god x.x we got raided.

Quote Originally Posted by Vaki View Post
    This is vague and undetailed. Plus visuals and pictures would help newer players. Most new players don't know where most of these guns are sold or anything.
    I know Ill add pics once I get my laptop working g

Basically, The Paragraph you wrote Rips me Off. Well, Nice Guide tho.

Do you know why people like Violence?

It is because it feels good. Humans find violence deeply satisfying. But remove the satisfaction, and the act becomes... Hollow