Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Make Spawn killing punishable in Graal Era please!

Banned
    I suggest make it 30 seconds and make sure it has no cooldown if going to a pk or non-pk area again and again.

Well then just get to a place where he can't hit you with the bullets. Just go behind another object. Simple. The game isn't always meant to be played fair. Nobody said anyone had to play fair.
    Youtube: DeadCyph

Time changes people. The positive ones make progress. The negative ones lose progress.

why should that guy has to be banned for streaking?

Quote Originally Posted by Dio the awesome View Post
    Q: What is spawn killing?
    A: Spawn killing means your in a non-pk area or someone and shooting or killing somebody in a pk area while you/he/she is in a non-pk area

I suggest make it punishable so they won't earn cheat streaks and annoy other players. Their earning too much kills and especially this guy:

Attachment 20756

Update: He killed me 3 times while I'm lagging and still can damage me in a non-pk area zone of start (the wut) and then I try to trap or kill him but fail gas does no effect or traps. And killed me again and saying (R words) you know the *haha sl you lost your streak* and I wen't to the trade table to report him to prevent him from killing or damaging me again even if I have no streak like 5 streak ._.
    This grammar and logic is hurting me.

It'd be interesting if a player received a 2 second window of invincibility upon revive. Also, they could receive temporary gas immunity to prevent being gassed while they're still in their death animation. This would give players a chance to run away to safety and prevent streakers farming so many kills off of griefing one person.

To balance this a little better, the one receiving the revive would lose their invincibility early upon using any attack, melee or gun. They would also lose their invincibility upon entering a base or any new map.
    Author of EraAWSD: http://era-go.com/forum/showthread.p...l=1#post195094 (Updated 15-09-2015)

Just some music... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h41Rrk_6rzs (Updated 02-20-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by Vacci View Post
    It'd be interesting if a player received a 2 second window of invincibility upon revive.
    I think we already have that (1 or 2 seconds, I'm not sure)
    Helping is my drug, noobs are my dealers.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by newniez View Post
    why should that guy has to be banned for streaking?
    Spawn killing and I can't kill him with my bone sword because he's in a non-pk zone shooting bullets at a pk-zone. if you don't know this please don't reply back.