Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: The Foodie Gang

The Foodie Gang

Above is a picture of the leader of the Foodie gang, harassing a friend of mine for "tagging along" with them, when she invited me. This gang consists of 2 people.

Jess, the leader.

And Ari, the second-in-command.
    Last Night, they both criticized her for inviting me and another person to a small hang-out, spraying mean comments on her.

I asked Jess why she hated me and the other person called "Jack", and this is what she said.

I have had enough of both of them. I don't want my friends to be criticized because of these two not liking me. They even go too far and call my friend "useless", "pathetic", and many other hurtful words. I'm asking any staff to at least give them warnings. I'm not asking to jail them. If you do, that's fine by me, at least warn them.

I want people like these two to be put in their place. Please help me out.

Click the Spoiler to see my fan art!
     Spoiler

- 2012 iEra Player -
    - 2013 Era-GO Member -
    - iEra Ex-Player Relations -
    - Era-GO Ex-Moderator (Twice) -

the fk....

Join the Confederacy.... Feel free to contact me at [email protected]

Confederate States of Era!!

Banned
    I don't mind rebuking them right here.

Why do u always gotta post in on erago
    Just being me.

They really did go too far with those insults

These instances always happen,really disappointing..
    They keep yapping no matter what you do,not considerate of their words,and how it could hurt to an extent.
    I agree,these people should be punished.
    Mainly on Era-Go,so if you're wanting to talk to me about a subject,shoot me a message or you could even private message me in-game!
    Always have a fun time,even when you're not!

Report them.
    :}
    Need help? Pm me here on the forums or in-game.

whoa

this is harassment and you find this hurtful? LOL i advise you not to play any other multiplayer games if you cannot handle the community, because those statements 'jess' said are casual compare to what i'm used to. i don't understand how cyber bullying can really affect someone unless they blackmail you, otherwise, use the block button or get off era.

I fail to understand why your friend did not block them if they continued to insult him.

I can't change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination.
    -Jimmy Dean