Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: FlameThrower Nerf Request

FlameThrower Nerf Request

Yes, I am requesting a flamethrower nerf. The flamethrower is really overpowered and needs a nerf. Let's talk about the fire rate first.

The fire rate is a little bit too fast. You can knock out a person with full health in less than 3 seconds. I request the fire rate to go down by 10-20%. That way, it will kill people at full health around 6-7 seconds.

Next the damage.

I know the damage is already low, but it needs to be lower. We can't have people just sitting in corners with their overpowered flamethrower earning kills with little to no effort. Damage must go down by 1-2 Hit Points.

You have to nerf either one. This weapon is too OP and I see streakers going around with this weapon, or should I say, staying in one place, just knocking out people quickly. With no skill whatsoever. Let me know what you guys think.

Click the Spoiler to see my fan art!
     Spoiler

- 2012 iEra Player -
    - 2013 Era-GO Member -
    - iEra Ex-Player Relations -
    - Era-GO Ex-Moderator (Twice) -

I personally don't think it needs a nerf.
    First off, it is a 100 ec item, therefore it kind of has to be good. Also the reload of it is already quite bad where players can easily get a couple shots off on the flame user. Not to mention it can't be used in Events, which is fair. Lastly all flame users including myself would be pretty mad about having their flamethrower nerfed. Just like all the P2K users who were furious.

If Flame gets nerfed...
    Be prepared...
    For the Fast and Furious
    My name is Tyler

2015 & 2020 Player Relations
    2014 Forum Mod

Banned
    I have no idea who but that certain someone had messed around with the flamethrower for quite some time now.

The movement speed whilst spamming the flamethrower shouldn't be making your character move fast at all (aka freeze).

Compared to the CG, most of the 'higher powered' EC guns are always on a comparison with the minigun. This indicates that the game doesn't want to have another OP gun similar to the BAR. 5 BAR users can beat 5 flamethrower users.
    2 CG users can beat 5 BAR users. 5 minigun users can never beat 3 BAR users.

And to end that, the flamethrower and other guns will never be nerfed.

I can see many pkers are running around with their flames out and around lethal and the mart.
    As star said,the key to flame being really overpowered is it's movement freeze where you can freely move around while you spam.
    Unlike minigun,the user can navigate and really 'move' around without worrying too much about getting killed easily.
    Combined with a crazy damage output,it's deadly in close combat and mid-to-long range as well.
    You can probably out-maneuver them and kill them,but the damage output is most times too overwhelming to deal with.
    I can see where you're coming from,but at the moment I don't see that happening.
    Mainly on Era-Go,so if you're wanting to talk to me about a subject,shoot me a message or you could even private message me in-game!
    Always have a fun time,even when you're not!

Banned Sottocapo
    Flamethrower is 1-2 damage .-.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Froz View Post
    Flamethrower is 1-2 damage .-.
    It's 5 damage...

ESSKEETIT Sottocapo JungleJimmy's Avatar
    I disagree. Flame is 100 ec for a reason.People worked on the flame for a while*cough* p2ks*cough* Everything star said is correct. Plus if they nerfed it there would be no point in making it 100 ec anymore and not many people would want to buy it anymore. IF IT'S NERFED THEN they might as well lower the price to 50 ec or something. Sorry but this will never get nerfed.
    Youtube Channel: Jimmy Graal (RIP)

If you know me,
    And I don't know you,
    Then I guess I'm famous enough!

He can't handle the heat

Why is flame still better then CG?
    Just being me.