Voters
8. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes! It's too weak! Buff it!

4 50.00%
  • Nah, it's too OP to buff.

4 50.00%

Thread: Soul Gun NEEDS buff

Event Coin Soul Gun NEEDS buff

So recently, I've seen this guy desperate for kills with a soul gun. He went face-to-face with me and we had a mini spar match. I had 2 AP7s on hand, and he lost easily. Needless to say, it's a gun too weak to be worth 35 EVENT COINS. Maybe the gun admins can buff it so that it is actually worth getting for players? I felt bad for the soul gun guy I met.

Soul gun does not need a buff.

Are you kidding me? Soul gun does 7 damage and shoots out two bullets. The clip size is 6 shots. Maximum damage is 8. When you run out of clip, you can't even kill a full hp person! They could at least buff the clip. The damage is mediocre but is not the biggest plateau.

Banned Sottocapo
    Or they could just make it dual considering the fact that the soul gun is a reskinned chilli gun which i can tell you IS DUAL

Quote Originally Posted by Froz View Post
    Or they could just make it dual considering the fact that the soul gun is a reskinned chilli gun which i can tell you IS DUAL
    Essentially, yes. It IS a good gun already, but to everybody my point is that it still isn't worth 35 EC

If they buff it it will make op than shipka so it will not happend

Quote Originally Posted by Key View Post
    If they buff it it will make op than shipka so it will not happend
    Lol no it won't. Shipka has 40 clip size, 8-9 damage. Soul gun is way too overpriced for what it's capable of. I bet you don't even know what you're talking about. Soul Gun does 7-8 dmg with 12 clip. How would buffing it make it more OP than Shipka? That will only make it worth its price. Stop talking nonsense if you don't even know what you're talking about.

Banned
    The 'hitbox' on the soul gun is op enough...

If you don't like it, then don't buy it. You can buy other items, or save up for a flamethrower, heck! Or even a chemical a gun.
    Resigned the staff team- Thanks for all the good times =)

Big Cheese
    Quote Originally Posted by MunGraalian View Post
    If you don't like it, then don't buy it. You can buy other items, or save up for a flamethrower, heck! Or even a chemical a gun.
    He needs to actually buy it to say if he likes it or not, not by looking someone spar with it.