Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: legal or not?

my life is now breaking to pieces ;-;

hope=0.00000000001

sad face
    Gather around children, it's story tellin' time
    "In da old days, da whole gang would wear underwear as hats and those sweg shades walking around da hood with da BB gun and no polees would ever mess wit us, we were too sweg the world was about to collapse and humanity was about to go extinct so we removed our glasses and became old, damn, peter pan why u no take me wit u"

Hence why I'm never uploading a custom again. I like other animations besides the eyes, and if I can't have them there's no point xP
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey Zanereth View Post
    Guys, it's a real live cave person

if I was da developer, I would have allowed dat.
    sadly *sniff* I'm not the developer.

I DEMAND A REBELLION

edit:
    on second thought
    i'll just make 10 eyes colours and keep em in a lot of frames
    hopefully dats legal .-. dmtri said I could go up to 149 frames

- - - Updated - - -

graal head 4.gif
    this accepted?
    very teeni eni mini mouth animation
    plez?
    "In da old days, da whole gang would wear underwear as hats and those sweg shades walking around da hood with da BB gun and no polees would ever mess wit us, we were too sweg the world was about to collapse and humanity was about to go extinct so we removed our glasses and became old, damn, peter pan why u no take me wit u"

It flashes so it's most likely not gonna get accepted. One time I uploaded a flashing head and it got accepted but then jeni had to delete it because she noticed the flashing. Maybe it will get accepted then one day get refunded and it's not wasting your money btw you could always try it on for a hour or so and have fun then delete. I upload a Ariana grande head and body because I wanted to have fun with it and stuff then I deleted it before 2 hours was up I like trying customs on then deletingc:

Quote Originally Posted by Victoria View Post
    It flashes so it's most likely not gonna get accepted. One time I uploaded a flashing head and it got accepted but then jeni had to delete it because she noticed the flashing. Maybe it will get accepted then one day get refunded and it's not wasting your money btw you could always try it on for a hour or so and have fun then delete. I upload a Ariana grande head and body because I wanted to have fun with it and stuff then I deleted it before 2 hours was up I like trying customs on then deletingc:
    u totally did not read the 3 pages