Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Custom Weapons?

Custom Weapons?

Maybe we should be able to create our own custom weapons! Kinda like uploading, but instead of a fixed price, the price should be based on the damage, freeze, type of gun and effects. For example, I would like to create a sniper rifle with 10 damage, average freeze and perfect accuracy, it would cost me about 80k. But if I were to change the damage to 8 instead of 10, it would cost less. It would be cool if we could create our own sprites too. It should be the same for melees, X Melee does 7 damage, 9k. You change the damage on X Melee to 8 and now it's 10k. Also, there should be an option to view a player's custom weapon too.

Think this is a good idea?

Of course ? Great idea ask admin ?

You cannot upload a custom weapon unless you won something like GST or Zombie Crypt, then you get a chance to make your own custom weapon.

It's like that, you cannot upload your own item except Heads, bodies, shields.
    Because GA has no time to judge your item and make a price for you

Quote Originally Posted by Hellclaw View Post
    Maybe we should be able to create our own custom weapons! Kinda like uploading, but instead of a fixed price, the price should be based on the damage, freeze, type of gun and effects. For example, I would like to create a sniper rifle with 10 damage, average freeze and perfect accuracy, it would cost me about 80k. But if I were to change the damage to 8 instead of 10, it would cost less. It would be cool if we could create our own sprites too. It should be the same for melees, X Melee does 7 damage, 9k. You change the damage on X Melee to 8 and now it's 10k. Also, there should be an option to view a player's custom weapon too.

Think this is a good idea?
    Do you know how to do an Graphics?

Do you know why people like Violence?

It is because it feels good. Humans find violence deeply satisfying. But remove the satisfaction, and the act becomes... Hollow

I don't agree.
    People with absurd amounts of money would just splash their cash on these custom guns and obtain overpowered guns because of it.
    This would disrupt sparring and pking with all those game-breaking,overpowered guns.
    Mainly on Era-Go,so if you're wanting to talk to me about a subject,shoot me a message or you could even private message me in-game!
    Always have a fun time,even when you're not!

Quote Originally Posted by Itachi View Post
    I don't agree.
    People with absurd amounts of money would just splash their cash on these custom guns and obtain overpowered guns because of it.
    This would disrupt sparring and pking with all those game-breaking,overpowered guns.
    Yea, your right. Ignore everything I said.
    Hmm...maybe instead you could edit weapons you already bought? You can't change the damage or anything but maybe you could change the sprites?

That's called gun skins