Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Mall review

It was a pain in the butt to find out where the submission hats were.
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!

Hmmm well after running around the mall, I'd say the layout is great. Playing on fullscreen on my computer though.

- Some shops are not ported on FB Graal correctly, I forget which ones but when you enter, the game looks glitched.

Quote Originally Posted by iMask View Post
    lol
    He made a lot of good points honestly.

The mall is pretty nice, but I agree one everything stated in the first post. Only thing I found appealing were the inside mall tiles.
    Roaming.

So what you are saying is another building that will be void of players in a week or so when the new wears off?... Too bad i thought about logging on to check it out.. =(

Join the Confederacy.... Feel free to contact me at [email protected]

Confederate States of Era!!

Quote Originally Posted by MariahNicole View Post
    Idk why people on era hate the thick bodies so much... People are thick like that in real life. No thick does not mean fat... It means curvy. It's nothing wrong with having big butts and thighs. I'm not saying this just because the three bodies you referred to are my creations but what I'm saying it is because it's the truth. My niece is 14 in real life and she's got a body like that and my sister is 13 in real life and she's tall and skinny. Body sizes range from different sizes in graal just as they do in real life. What's the difference between the girl trying to get a boyfriend with a 10k upload off my site or someone else's or getting it out of the mall. The mall just makes it simpler. So calm down and don't let it bother you man. ^_*
    It's a rant... Plus it is true how the butts are abnormal and the only thing ive seen it do was make other girls thing they are better than another and fighting about it. no disrespect towards your gfx though they are nice body's just the way they are used

This generation is so corrupted, we can't do anything anymore... Sadly..
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!

The mall was made mainly to clean up era for more places to add stores and such, it's a good thing we added a couple of new stores instead of just relocating everything into a building. It wasn't meant to have tons of new items, it's there to clear up Era's map from stores.

Those bodies were player submitted, you could've submitted some your self.
    Resigned the staff team- Thanks for all the good times =)

Big Cheese
    i like the mall; the new shops are sick; but the fact that stairs are so hard to access is really annoying.

"half naked statue with a Burger."

Lol
    Ex iEra Lat
    Ex iZone Lat Admin.

Level Thread: http://www.era-go.com/forum/showthre...z-level-thread

Xbox User Name: Ask

Twitch User Name: BrokenJay
    https://www.twitch.tv/brokenjay

YouTube User Name:BrokenJay (Was Clueless)
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzF...gBcXS1_0105hnw

I agree with u true gabipants but u honeslty need to chill fam hopefully they make more stores in the mall so this isnt the end of era fam they worked hard adding all this stuff for the graal community
    Last edited by JustJoshuaLikeABoss; 07-13-2015 at 12:03 AM. Reason: my spelling horrible i type to fast sorry hopefully yall forgive me