Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Mall review

Quote Originally Posted by Vendhin View Post
    We've said it like 5 times, but people are still missing the point of the mall
    It was originally designed to remove stores from the main over-world and there were some new shops put in there as extras.
    Please, please don't think of this as a "content update" because it was never really intended to be one.
    The mall in a nutshell. I bet more shops will get added in there sooner or later so don't cry because "I want new overly expensive hats, bodies, etc". It was made for a reason and the reason is to clear space.

Pit of allll the shops I only found 2-3 decents ones... The new stuff is just boring furniture..
    http://maidendarkness.deviantart.com/art/Gin-Ichimaru-Signature-283794110
    Kamishini no yari

Quote Originally Posted by BiTzSam View Post
    I don't understand why people find it difficult, and spend 'hours trying to go through it'. There are three rooms on each floor horizontally linked. You enter the mall in the middle floor so you can go left or right. If you want to go to the elevator you walk underneath where it says era mall and open the doors, if you want to walk up the esculator you walk up one and then can go left or right to the next rooms. The next escalator is in the right room, you walk up the stairs, run to the right and then run up those esculators and you are now on the 3rd floor on the right room. Walk to the left and you are in the middle room so you are 2 floors above where you started.

I thought it was made obvious when part of the level, and even the signs for the shops in the floor beneath are located in the centre of each level

Look at the top part of the first picture and the bottom part of the second pic

Yeah, you put the signs, but what about the players? I wish you could see them .-.

Click here for my Levels Thread

Join the fun on Era-go.com today

Quote Originally Posted by TrueGabipants View Post
    Yeah, you put the signs, but what about the players? I wish you could see them .-.
    You can't put players down there because they are on different levels. The whole point of the design is to create the illusion that you are on the floor above them like in real shopping centres where you can see the stores below

lmao. I Laugh hahaha.

Do you know why people like Violence?

It is because it feels good. Humans find violence deeply satisfying. But remove the satisfaction, and the act becomes... Hollow

Happier, gratefully. Kamiroo Wolf's Avatar
    I bought some oranges and it was k.
    "'An old friend of ours dared me to try and play God...' Mak craned his neck, the advisors and guardsmen in his wake suddenly alert at their charge's blatant discontent.

He stood with a confidence we had never known him to possess, the bright orange trim of his ivory sleeves dangling so far from the scrawny arms folded behind his back that we thought the robe adorning his body might blow away completely in the winds that whipped around us.

'Little did they know I was born for the role.'"

Quote Originally Posted by Kamiroo Wolf View Post
    I bought some oranges and it was k.
    Was it sweet?

Quote Originally Posted by iWoofy View Post
    Was it sweet?
    LoL reference x3

But yeah, I wasted a good amount of money on the oranges...
    "'An old friend of ours dared me to try and play God...' Mak craned his neck, the advisors and guardsmen in his wake suddenly alert at their charge's blatant discontent.

He stood with a confidence we had never known him to possess, the bright orange trim of his ivory sleeves dangling so far from the scrawny arms folded behind his back that we thought the robe adorning his body might blow away completely in the winds that whipped around us.

Quote Originally Posted by kamiroo wolf View Post
    lol reference x3

but yeah, i wasted a good amount of money on the oranges...
    why not apples! An apple a day keeps the doctor away!

Quote Originally Posted by iWoofy View Post
    why not apples! An apple a day keeps the doctor away!
    I need that doctor though x.x my scurvy(GP) demands oranges ;-;