Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Mall review

Quote Originally Posted by MariahNicole View Post
    Idk why people on era hate the thick bodies so much... People are thick like that in real life. No thick does not mean fat... It means curvy. It's nothing wrong with having big butts and thighs. I'm not saying this just because the three bodies you referred to are my creations but what I'm saying it is because it's the truth. My niece is 14 in real life and she's got a body like that and my sister is 13 in real life and she's tall and skinny. Body sizes range from different sizes in graal just as they do in real life. What's the difference between the girl trying to get a boyfriend with a 10k upload off my site or someone else's or getting it out of the mall. The mall just makes it simpler. So calm down and don't let it bother you man. ^_*
    how about lets release more over exaggerated bodies so people can higher their self esteem because they do not look like that in real life. let's let these ladies go on and brag about their butts so they can go on acting like lil hoe *** B's. who cares if they feel special because they can have a boyfriend on a 2d game and get wet off of it. right? our generation is str8 fvcked up. i mean for all you know your virtual 15 year old boyfriend/girlfriend is actually some adult who is attracted to minors. this game has gone to shlt since 2013. i don't even know why i go on the forums anymore. delete this post for all i care, ban me ffs.

I agree like the 90% including the butt part, i saw couple of 'girls' on the stairs saying "come here and slap these bootys" and i was like WTH but i honestly dont think it is because of the bodies that physically made them do that. Education does a big part of how children act and say as well, I'd say its not the 'body's' fault.
    In events house this some random guy said "You can sell guns in the mall" and my eyes went flashing but i was dissapointed after all searching for a 'gun selling' place for like half an hour, i agree 100% about that its a MAZE, so fking complicated ;-; but i liked the Weird Z's hat thou, he should make MORE.
    Hi there! Im Kase.
    Im new to forum so dont ask me any shts about forum pls
    You can simply find me on ERA, mostly in the Events
    If you have any concerns, questions or anything like that, PM me on Era
    Xbox GT: LoveWhiplash
    CoD Clan: NoToR (NTR)
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    the Moreyou learn,
    the more you Earn.

The sushi train also has furniture you can buy and a custom tileset, which you forgot to mention

Quote Originally Posted by HowlGraal View Post
    The sushi train also has furniture you can buy and a custom tileset, which you forgot to mention
    The tileset is actually pretty neet

Furniture? Where? XD

Click here for my Levels Thread

Join the fun on Era-go.com today

Quote Originally Posted by TrueGabipants View Post
    The tileset is actually pretty neet

Furniture? Where? XD
    In the middle of the sushi train man, it's lined up on a nice table.
    Last edited by Howl; 07-13-2015 at 03:43 AM.

agreed.
    Era-go.com
    A Real Lion~RAWR

Banned
    We've said it like 5 times, but people are still missing the point of the mall
    It was originally designed to remove stores from the main over-world and there were some new shops put in there as extras.
    Please, please don't think of this as a "content update" because it was never really intended to be one.

Some of the mall shops are just imported from Northridge and Southridge. Now, the shop buildings are closed, and since 80% of the mall shops aren't new, we don't see a lot of things in there, just an outside, an inside and a few shops.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by MariahNicole View Post
    Idk why people on era hate the thick bodies so much... People are thick like that in real life. No thick does not mean fat... It means curvy. It's nothing wrong with having big butts and thighs. I'm not saying this just because the three bodies you referred to are my creations but what I'm saying it is because it's the truth. My niece is 14 in real life and she's got a body like that and my sister is 13 in real life and she's tall and skinny. Body sizes range from different sizes in graal just as they do in real life. What's the difference between the girl trying to get a boyfriend with a 10k upload off my site or someone else's or getting it out of the mall. The mall just makes it simpler. So calm down and don't let it bother you man. ^_*
    Oh yea, and next time, let's do a bikini body with a Nicki Minaj tatoo! Yay!

No seriously, since Nicki and all of those singing chicks are posting their pics all over the social media, little girls, skinny or fat, all little girls wants to have big boobs and big booties to get a boyfriend. And a good relationship isn't about "twerk dat *** and s**k mah c***" at the age of 13. Some of those girls are even selling their virginity, and only a few of them does that because they don't have a lot of money and they have to pay for their education, but the rest does that just to say "I f***ed with a boy at 13 y.o. so I'm not a kid anymore, m'kkkkkkkkkkk..?" and buy makeuo with the money.

Graal Era wasn't made to promote boobs and booties, since 70% of the Era players doesn't even have 16 years-old.
    Oh, and you warn people for sexual harrassment, but when those horny kids tries to get a virtual boyfriend by having a pixelated thick body...
    Je parle français sur un forum anglais car j'en ai rien à foutre.

Quote Originally Posted by Vendhin View Post
    We've said it like 5 times, but people are still missing the point of the mall
    It was originally designed to remove stores from the main over-world and there were some new shops put in there as extras.
    Please, please don't think of this as a "content update" because it was never really intended to be one.
    This is important, and something that shouldn't be missed in this thread.

I feel like the overall level design could have been worked at a bit more. The single elevator has to deal with like 8 people trying to press the buttons all at once, and even after getting it to work, I couldn't decipher which floor was which. Past that, you can't even get to the elevator from the lobby, there are some stairs that you just walk through, and the escalator that seems like it should connect to those stairs, actually provides the only route to the third floor. The place is a maze.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by BioHazardEra View Post
    Oh yea, and next time, let's do a bikini body with a Nicki Minaj tatoo! Yay!

No seriously, since Nicki and all of those singing chicks are posting their pics all over the social media, little girls, skinny or fat, all little girls wants to have big boobs and big booties to get a boyfriend. And a good relationship isn't about "twerk dat *** and s**k mah c***" at the age of 13. Some of those girls are even selling their virginity, and only a few of them does that because they don't have a lot of money and they have to pay for their education, but the rest does that just to say "I f***ed with a boy at 13 y.o. so I'm not a kid anymore, m'kkkkkkkkkkk..?" and buy makeuo with the money.

Graal Era wasn't made to promote boobs and booties, since 70% of the Era players doesn't even have 16 years-old.
    Oh, and you warn people for sexual harrassment, but when those horny kids tries to get a virtual boyfriend by having a pixelated thick body...
    This is a valid point. Why is this game so careful and maticulous when it comes to swearing, but is so lenient on allowing the community to make their characters sex figures? Is being a sex figure more acceptable than saying a word or something?

Where else can these younger people do stuff like this? I can garuntee you they can't do it in real life. Why is era enabling them to pretend to sell themselves and all of that?

I'm all for being able to customize down to a tee, but this game is played by kids mostly under the age of 16. Seriously, my little brother (age ten) plays this game, and if I ever saw him get included in the slums that are those social gangs that you have allowed to be in the game, I would make sure he could no longer play. This game is not kid friendly anymore, and it's because of the content you allow to enter the game.

Quote Originally Posted by CoRR View Post
    This is important, and something that shouldn't be missed in this thread.

I feel like the overall level design could have been worked at a bit more. The single elevator has to deal with like 8 people trying to press the buttons all at once, and even after getting it to work, I couldn't decipher which floor was which. Past that, you can't even get to the elevator from the lobby, there are some stairs that you just walk through, and the escalator that seems like it should connect to those stairs, actually provides the only route to the third floor. The place is a maze.

- - - Updated - - -

This is a valid point. Why is this game so careful and maticulous when it comes to swearing, but is so lenient on allowing the community to make their characters sex figures? Is being a sex figure more acceptable than saying a word or something?

Where else can these younger people do stuff like this? I can garuntee you they can't do it in real life. Why is era enabling them to pretend to sell themselves and all of that?

I'm all for being able to customize down to a tee, but this game is played by kids mostly under the age of 16. Seriously, my little brother (age ten) plays this game, and if I ever saw him get included in the slums that are those social gangs that you have allowed to be in the game, I would make sure he could no longer play. This game is not kid friendly anymore, and it's because of the content you allow to enter the game.
    I don't understand why people find it difficult, and spend 'hours trying to go through it'. There are three rooms on each floor horizontally linked. You enter the mall in the middle floor so you can go left or right. If you want to go to the elevator you walk underneath where it says era mall and open the doors, if you want to walk up the esculator you walk up one and then can go left or right to the next rooms. The next escalator is in the right room, you walk up the stairs, run to the right and then run up those esculators and you are now on the 3rd floor on the right room. Walk to the left and you are in the middle room so you are 2 floors above where you started.

I thought it was made obvious when part of the level, and even the signs for the shops in the floor beneath are located in the centre of each level

Look at the top part of the first picture and the bottom part of the second pic