Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: A bus on graal era online

I don't understand why post it on visionary if nobody will do a bus that won't be accepted for iEra.

Just use your Eggshots or Turkey Dashes

Banned Sottocapo
    Im usually on my iPad when on forums and the keyboard makes your grammer suck so i usually edit my post

Quote Originally Posted by slimmygraal View Post
    next time please spend more time putting effort into your post, there are many spelling errors.
    Dont judge with those stupid attitude like how u lead the gang. Focus more on ideas not start an argument by focusing on spelling errors which u sometime do
    Hi there! Im Kase.
    Im new to forum so dont ask me any shts about forum pls
    You can simply find me on ERA, mostly in the Events
    If you have any concerns, questions or anything like that, PM me on Era
    Xbox GT: LoveWhiplash
    CoD Clan: NoToR (NTR)
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    the Moreyou learn,
    the more you Earn.

Eh! I don't think it's such a bad idea! It's a cool concept but one that might get old after a while I think! Unless once inside the bus the screen changes into inside the bus and it is sort of like a party bus. Would be a cool little hangout.
    HEY YOU! YES YOU!! You might be on my YouTube Channel!! I do Graal COMMENTARY videos!! Hope you enjoy it!!!

https://www.youtube.com/c/ILikePurple​​

I like this idea!
    PM me in-game or message me here if you have any issues or enquiries.
    Contact Email:[email protected]

Learning C#

A Bus Stop, Nice idea bruh
    $10 fee m8
    Graal Playerworlds, Apocalypse Guns Artist
    Visit us! You can check out the server and/or leave feedback! "Dev Apocalypse"
    2015 Graal Era Gun Competition Winner

Quote Originally Posted by Kase View Post
    Dont judge with those stupid attitude like how u lead the gang. Focus more on ideas not start an argument by focusing on spelling errors which u sometime do
    I would highly apprrciatr it if you would stop harrasing me on era. Its not appropriate on how you always tell/pm me and say "crowned is gay" or "crowned sucks" or keep calling me "ez" and harassing me with pms just because I kicked you from my gang for being to immature. So I dont think you should be calling me rude.

Quote Originally Posted by slimmygraal View Post
    next time please try to spend more time typing it
    Not many people really care, and since Graal has such a multicultural community with people from all around the world, we tend to look past that, if he typed it fast who cares majority still understood him.

Quote Originally Posted by Cillian View Post
    Not many people really care, and since Graal has such a multicultural community with people from all around the world, we tend to look past that, if he typed it fast who cares majority still understood him.
    in my opinion it shows that he spent less time making it