Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Trading Guns

Trading Guns

There was a rumour this was going to happen and pretty much everyone was happy about it lol. It makes so much since. Melees are the exact same as guns when it comes to trading. You get them from quests, etc and you can sell them for trochus or anything else that is tradable. Surely if someone spends real gralats buying a PBP or Shipka and then get a BAR and don't want the PBP or Shipka anymore then they should be able to exchange it to pay for the BAR instead of wasting loads of money. It annoys customers and makes people not want to spend money because they know a new gun will come out sometime and it will be worth a small bit more and then they have to spend ALL the money all over again to buy it.

I thought howl already explained this, maybe not. x-x

Graphic Artist | Photographer | I like playing with Polymer Clay | Pizza Eater | I want to bake a cake.

Banned
    Nobody forced you to buy gralat packs.

Trading guns or gun refund will never be allowed.

The ignorance is what I hate about this thread.
    Everybody says stuff like 'No you can never have it'.
    Yet not one of you are willing to give a credible explanation.

If you don't have a valid reason stop speaking out of your "bottom" and start actually giving proper explanations please or don't post at all.
    Yes, nobody forced me to buy gralat packs but that has nothing to do with it really. I think Graal needs to be a bit nicer to it's customers since they are paying for the servers and if they stop buying gralat packs then graal will die. I'm not asking for gun refunds, that'd be stupid. I'm asking for trade tables to accept guns so that I can sell it for something less but atleast make SOMETHING back off it. Or atleast have it within trading minimum and maximum guidelines so I can only sell it for a bad enough price but still get something to save up for the ultimate goal. Don't say it makes no since, I do the same thing with melees, sell the ones not needed. It's actually one of the main attractions to trade tables, everybody wants to get an umbrella or whatever they're looking for so they save up and trade in their melees for trochus to help save up! It's not stupid, it's very entertaining and smart.

Look in any other successful MMORPG games, it's obvious. Buy your weapons sell them for a very low price when you don't need them. Sure, you may not be trading them (just quickselling) but atleast it's something LOL.

Thanks for any replies that will begin a proper debate instead of arguing with nothing at all.
    - Cillian.

Quote Originally Posted by Victor View Post
    Trading guns or gun refund will never be allowed.
    What happened it did, only if all the players complain.
    My Levels Thread

Why don't you move to iZone if you want to trade your guns, you can see how unfair it is, when players earn for hard, suddenly guns are tradeable.

Banned
    You asked for something, not to host a debate.

Did you even read your own purpose thoroughly?

I don't see why you have to be so stuck-up about it and act as if you're the only intellect here who knows most things about the game itself.
    Something you purely lack in is maturity. You showed nothing to present us what you truly wish to ask about but instead you quickly took this terrible opportunity to backlash anyone who ought to say 'you're in the wrong'.

We have gone through this umpteen of times. "I just want to sell my guns on trade tables" - this is a immense repetition being seen daily. Why even bother? You know the results yourself so stick to it, nothing will change.

Want to really host a debate? Be my guest.
    It's not like your words have ever put anyone's thoughts to pure consideration before or now considering the fact that you don't even took the time to gather information throughout this forum.

I think that rumor isn't just a rumor here's proof...
    Attachment 20956
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

Works for PC era.... Won't work for IEra they have to pay for the servers some how...

There have been hundreds of threads about this with great ideas how to generate more cash flow to the game but they have all fell on deaf ears...

If you look in the game owners portfolio his track record for making new games is terrible so all the money he makes from this game goes into more failed attempts at making another sucessful game.... I doubt he is making very much profit if any on this game considering the playerbase has been stagnant for quite some time and i think the majority of the playerbase is not spending like they used to because they have caught on to the bait in switch tactics of his goon squad.

Join the Confederacy.... Feel free to contact me at [email protected]

Confederate States of Era!!