Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Trading Guns

Why would we use bait and switch tactics to make money for someone we barely know, and do not receive payment from.
    Era pc can have gun trading because they don't have gralat packs, there are less people and their server is mature enough to cope with scammers.

Think of how many accounts get "hacked" (given access because they are 'friends' and want to try their gun) and how player continue to give others access no matter how many times we tell them. If there was the ability to trade guns, all these taken accounts would be trading them away to themselves, hoarding guns and using them to ruin the economy.

Guns would no longer have any value, and people would ask ridiculous things for auction guns.

Quote Originally Posted by Officer Ali View Post
    I think that rumor isn't just a rumor here's proof...
    Attachment 20956
    That's Era PC.
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!

I don't think you understand how ignorant this post sounds. If you want tradable guns post your reasons, GOOD reasons, not the ones saying how great players would be. Stop accusing us of denying the post because you have stupid reasons. The only people who want tradable guns are the ones who don't take the time to work for them and are less experienced with the game. If you want a gun so bad go dig for it or buy a gralat pack. You also have made a mistake on saying how bad the new iGraal servers have gone. None have failed yet, maybe some have low player counts but they still make lots of money. A server is like 70$ for 6 months of run time + 100$ for a Developer License on the Device App Store. On average, a player buys a BAR a day. That's 80$ if he used Gralat Packs. You also don't understand how the money is distributed. It isn't just snk that owns the whole iGraal management, but I will save that for later.
    Jahola is a retarded mexican who acts like he knows stuff even though he is a lame PR.

Mun is a complete loser and I never liked him because he acts so big and tough.

Quit.

Quote Originally Posted by BiTzSam View Post
    Why would we use bait and switch tactics to make money for someone we barely know, and do not receive payment from.
    Era pc can have gun trading because they don't have gralat packs, there are less people and their server is mature enough to cope with scammers.

Think of how many accounts get "hacked" (given access because they are 'friends' and want to try their gun) and how player continue to give others access no matter how many times we tell them. If there was the ability to trade guns, all these taken accounts would be trading them away to themselves, hoarding guns and using them to ruin the economy.

Guns would no longer have any value, and people would ask ridiculous things for auction guns.
    Right, so you're saying that scamming is one of the main reasons that guns can't be traded?
    Simple explanation for that. Allow the possibility to "bind" a weapon, when a weapon is binded it cannot be sold, to sell it you must "unbind" the weapon which takes a total of 3 consecutive days of unbinding with the possibility of stopping the unbinding process. This allows players to notice that someone is trying to steal their weapon by unbinding them so therefore they stop the binding process and then the scammer has to start all over again and this allows them to have time to change passwords and find a way of getting the scammer out of their account. Does that sound good now?

Sorry if I came across as ignorant by the way, I was just angry that people would dismiss my thread without a simple explanation and I realise it's a topic which is raised quiet frequently but I would like to hear your arguments as to why it is not possible and I will come up with more ideas such as my binding/unbinding weapons idea to prevent scamming.

People with a lot of gralats would abuse this method to obtain certain melees or a ridiculous amount of sellables that can only be obtained by selling a rare or buying one through trade tables.
    I think this inadvertently disturbs the trade economy because this large influx of guns would affect the way sellables are being traded and rares are being sold.
    Mainly on Era-Go,so if you're wanting to talk to me about a subject,shoot me a message or you could even private message me in-game!
    Always have a fun time,even when you're not!

Quote Originally Posted by Itachi View Post
    People with a lot of gralats would abuse this method to obtain certain melees or a ridiculous amount of sellables that can only be obtained by selling a rare or buying one through trade tables.
    I think this inadvertently disturbs the trade economy because this large influx of guns would affect the way sellables are being traded and rares are being sold.
    Thank you for your point. That is very credible. Is there a way of transferring guns from my old account to my new one if I had that scenario?

Banned
    No transferring of account items has been allowed unless your new account hasn't been identified (I can't be too sure about that conspiracy).

This won't happen, there'd be so many complaints saying there guns got hacked, when really they let people access to there accounts.

Banned Sottocapo
    Quote Originally Posted by Cillian View Post
    The ignorance is what I hate about this thread.
    Everybody says stuff like 'No you can never have it'.
    Yet not one of you are willing to give a credible explanation.

If you don't have a valid reason stop speaking out of your "bottom" and start actually giving proper explanations please or don't post at all.
    Yes, nobody forced me to buy gralat packs but that has nothing to do with it really. I think Graal needs to be a bit nicer to it's customers since they are paying for the servers and if they stop buying gralat packs then graal will die. I'm not asking for gun refunds, that'd be stupid. I'm asking for trade tables to accept guns so that I can sell it for something less but atleast make SOMETHING back off it. Or atleast have it within trading minimum and maximum guidelines so I can only sell it for a bad enough price but still get something to save up for the ultimate goal. Don't say it makes no since, I do the same thing with melees, sell the ones not needed. It's actually one of the main attractions to trade tables, everybody wants to get an umbrella or whatever they're looking for so they save up and trade in their melees for trochus to help save up! It's not stupid, it's very entertaining and smart.

Look in any other successful MMORPG games, it's obvious. Buy your weapons sell them for a very low price when you don't need them. Sure, you may not be trading them (just quickselling) but atleast it's something LOL.

Thanks for any replies that will begin a proper debate instead of arguing with nothing at all.
    - Cillian.

Admins said they would never make it so you can refund guns or trade them
    Also
    Stop comparing era to successful MMORPGS does it look like were successful?

The only bright side of this is that i wold love to have 1k Starter Guns

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Officer Ali View Post
    I think that rumor isn't just a rumor here's proof...
    Attachment 20956
    Its probably fan made one thats not PBP shotgun they would use the picture of when its equiped aka the sprite in the box on the right of the screen
    Also lexel rifle does not look like that
    And WHAT IS THAT ORDER? Handgun, AR, SD, PBP, Lexel

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kendrick View Post
    That's Era PC.
    Oh Nvm

I personally think any threads where the title contains the words "Trading" and "Guns" shouldn't be able to be posted.
    Message me if you ever need advice, I'm not the wisest person on the planet but I'll do my best to help you out.

You can find me in-game under the name "Tim Z." or by searching up "Zephlyn" in the gangs section.