Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Trading Guns

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Timothy Rodgers View Post
    I personally think any threads where the title contains the words "Trading" and "Guns" shouldn't be able to be posted.
    Good point.

However, they can always bypass the topic listed and just post something irrelevant to their 'idea'.

Well, since this is a hot topic:

YES
    I would absolutely love to see this happen, will absolutely not happen though.

Click here for my Levels Thread

Join the fun on Era-go.com today

Street Boss
    I support this.

But we all know how admins are touchy about this subject.

Quote Originally Posted by XSTARX View Post
    Good point.

However, they can always bypass the topic listed and just post something irrelevant to their 'idea'.
    Agreed, but I'd still love to see at least some action implemented to counteract future threads that will just be shot down yet again due to them containing an "idea" that has already been denied. I think any step would be a good one to help lower the number of empty threads with the same old story.

- - - Updated - - -

For the people who haven't read any of Sam's posts or posts from anyone else who has a pretty good idea about the topic, trading guns would destroy any economy that the game has, render working for your event items completely pointless, and probably do more harm than good.
    Message me if you ever need advice, I'm not the wisest person on the planet but I'll do my best to help you out.

You can find me in-game under the name "Tim Z." or by searching up "Zephlyn" in the gangs section.

Quote Originally Posted by Timothy Rodgers View Post
    Agreed, but I'd still love to see at least some action implemented to counteract future threads that will just be shot down yet again due to them containing an "idea" that has already been denied. I think any step would be a good one to help lower the number of empty threads with the same old story.

- - - Updated - - -

For the people who haven't read any of Sam's posts or posts from anyone else who has a pretty good idea about the topic, trading guns would destroy any economy that the game has, render working for your event items completely pointless, and probably do more harm than good.
    Not exactly ruin the economy. I can still buy gralat packs and use the gralats to purchase shovels or something else which can be traded and in return will be able to buy rares. The economy is already fragile. If we implemented this gun trading then sure the economy would go absolutely insane for the first couple days.

Here is a solution, we could WORK towards this goal since a vast majority of the community enjoy it. Doing this would be simple but tme consuming. We'd have to make guns like melees. Remove certain guns from shops, etc so they can only be found on trade tables hence giving them a rebirth. They'll inhabit a new price which will be decided by the demand for said guns. This way admins can control how many of these top guns will be in circulation at all time making the economy better than ever! Imagine BAR's being so rare that you can only find them in the trade tables or auctions and they have the TOP price?

I'm not saying we'd be able to control the current number of BAR's in circulations, I used that as an example, new guns that haven't been out ever before will be easily used. Now, I'm sure you are thinking that this will cut out all cash flows from gralat packs (even thought this is very hyporcritical by the side saying "No" since they've already argued that it's not about the money). But this won't exactly cut out ALL cash flows. This will more than likely increase interest in Graal and in return gain more players and a larger fan base so Graal can gain more income from advertisements aswell as keeping people buying gralat packs for auctions and to buy/purchase any remaining guns in the gun stores.

Doesn't seem to bad?

Quote Originally Posted by XSTARX View Post
    No transferring of account items has been allowed unless your new account hasn't been identified (I can't be too sure about that conspiracy).
    But you can lost your account!
    Briefly went out and had already returned

Quote Originally Posted by Cillian View Post
    Not exactly ruin the economy. I can still buy gralat packs and use the gralats to purchase shovels or something else which can be traded and in return will be able to buy rares. The economy is already fragile. If we implemented this gun trading then sure the economy would go absolutely insane for the first couple days.

Here is a solution, we could WORK towards this goal since a vast majority of the community enjoy it. Doing this would be simple but tme consuming. We'd have to make guns like melees. Remove certain guns from shops, etc so they can only be found on trade tables hence giving them a rebirth. They'll inhabit a new price which will be decided by the demand for said guns. This way admins can control how many of these top guns will be in circulation at all time making the economy better than ever! Imagine BAR's being so rare that you can only find them in the trade tables or auctions and they have the TOP price?

I'm not saying we'd be able to control the current number of BAR's in circulations, I used that as an example, new guns that haven't been out ever before will be easily used. Now, I'm sure you are thinking that this will cut out all cash flows from gralat packs (even thought this is very hyporcritical by the side saying "No" since they've already argued that it's not about the money). But this won't exactly cut out ALL cash flows. This will more than likely increase interest in Graal and in return gain more players and a larger fan base so Graal can gain more income from advertisements aswell as keeping people buying gralat packs for auctions and to buy/purchase any remaining guns in the gun stores.

Doesn't seem to bad?
    There will be a severe decrease in the amount of packs being bought, I doubt the player count increasing by over 2,000 players(which it wouldn't lol) would even give iEra half of the income they're making today. That argument is completely illogical considering the player count would have to increase drastically for iEra to make what they're making now lol. Also, you claim that a vast majority of the players want this system but, that's only because a majority of the systems supporters are noobs whom are under the age of 12. It's 2015, the game was released in 2010; it is too late for this system(which is a terrible system) to be implemented. I have yet to see any decent point in which this system seems convincing other than if a situation such as, a player forgetting the password to the email of his identified account leading him to making a new account and starting over, were to occur. This will RUIN the economy lol, it's inevitable if someone were to implement this, there will be no economic boom when it starts, iEras income would be terrible and it will stay terrible.

Quote Originally Posted by Knuckles View Post
    There will be a severe decrease in the amount of packs being bought, I doubt the player count increasing by over 2,000 players(which it wouldn't lol) would even give iEra half of the income they're making today. That argument is completely illogical considering the player count would have to increase drastically for iEra to make what they're making now lol. Also, you claim that a vast majority of the players want this system but, that's only because a majority of the systems supporters are noobs whom are under the age of 12. It's 2015, the game was released in 2010; it is too late for this system(which is a terrible system) to be implemented. I have yet to see any decent point in which this system seems convincing other than if a situation such as, a player forgetting the password to the email of his identified account leading him to making a new account and starting over, were to occur. This will RUIN the economy lol, it's inevitable if someone were to implement this, there will be no economic boom when it starts, iEras income would be terrible and it will stay terrible.
    First off you are HIGHLY delusional LMFAO. Okay LISTEN up alright? You said that if a player loses access to their account then this would be the only situation trading guns would beneeded. We're in no shape or form talking about admins giving guns back to people. We're talking about making guns tradable. If someone loses access the their account then how on Earth will this system help them? They can't trade guns if they can't access their account. Since mostly all of your points are based around this notion that this topic is something else I'm going to assume you are trolling.

Let's remove all guns from era to solve this problem. #Stop Noob Shootings

Quote Originally Posted by Cillian View Post
    First off you are HIGHLY delusional LMFAO. Okay LISTEN up alright? You said that if a player loses access to their account then this would be the only situation trading guns would beneeded. We're in no shape or form talking about admins giving guns back to people. We're talking about making guns tradable. If someone loses access the their account then how on Earth will this system help them? They can't trade guns if they can't access their account. Since mostly all of your points are based around this notion that this topic is something else I'm going to assume you are trolling.
    I said losses their email password, therefore they'd still have access to their graal account and they'd be able to log onto it and perform the trade. Please show me where I spoke about admins giving guns away??