View Poll Results: Should there be a Zombie Apocalypse?

Voters
25. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, let's do one!

17 68.00%
  • No way!

3 12.00%
  • I really don't really care

5 20.00%
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Zombie Apocalypse?! :0

Zombie Apocalypse?! :0

Read ALL Has you may know, by playing Era, there many rude players running about, Noob bullying, and a lot more and that NEEDS to stop! But how? Since it's Summer... Player are on. Well... If players are always fighting witch only makes it worse... So we make players not the big theart... so how about a Zombie Apocalypse? I'm not saying drop the Police vs Gangster thing...that's what's Era all about! We should make Era City having a Zombie Apocalypse, South Ridge is NOT touched by Zombies, the Zombie Apocalypse will end.
    This is make Era more Popular because for some weird reason... Kids like Zombies....
    We could use the Zombie from the Zombie Minigame
    Attachment 20958
    Those Police cars everywhere in the streets, to add the Zombie theme
    Attachment 20959
    You should be to buy them but when you ride them... your head DOESN'T show!
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

I'm sorry, but what?
    What does noob bullying have to do with this zombie apocalypse? What does your point have to do with this event?
    Questions? Don't be afraid to message me.

Quote Originally Posted by AceLion View Post
    I'm sorry, but what?
    What does noob bullying have to do with this zombie apocalypse? What does your point have to do with this event?
    My point is try to stop players to stop the Noob bullying, and all other non-alouded stuff in Era. If there's a Zombie Apocalypse in Era, the players would stop picking each other and start to make teams, and when the admins feels the players learned there lesson... they end the Zombie Apocalypse

Happier, gratefully. Kamiroo Wolf's Avatar
    His logic is: replace bullies with a bigger threat. In this case, zombies was the way to go, for him.

I like the idea of having a zombie infested GMAP(and I REALLY mean infested. Not what we got a couple of years ago as an addition to, admittedly, one of the best Halloween quests yet), but if you plan to stop bullies by forcing them to focus on a bigger threat...why leave Southridge untouched? People will just bully in Southridge where they are safe. Great idea with the zombies, but not exactly an effective way to go when it comes to dealing with cyber bullies.
    "'An old friend of ours dared me to try and play God...' Mak craned his neck, the advisors and guardsmen in his wake suddenly alert at their charge's blatant discontent.

He stood with a confidence we had never known him to possess, the bright orange trim of his ivory sleeves dangling so far from the scrawny arms folded behind his back that we thought the robe adorning his body might blow away completely in the winds that whipped around us.

'Little did they know I was born for the role.'"

Quote Originally Posted by Officer Ali View Post
    Read ALL Has you may know, by playing Era, there many rude players running about, Noob bullying, and a lot more and that NEEDS to stop! But how? Since it's Summer... Player are on. Well... If players are always fighting witch only makes it worse... So we make players not the big theart... so how about a Zombie Apocalypse? I'm not saying drop the Police vs Gangster thing...that's what's Era all about! We should make Era City having a Zombie Apocalypse, South Ridge is NOT touched by Zombies, the Zombie Apocalypse will end.
    This is make Era more Popular because for some weird reason... Kids like Zombies....
    We could use the Zombie from the Zombie Minigame
    Attachment 20958
    Those Police cars everywhere in the streets, to add the Zombie theme
    Attachment 20959
    You should be to buy them but when you ride them... your head DOESN'T show!
    Drop the Gangster vs Cops has happened a long time ago. That theme died awhile back. Btw no, this is not a good idea, I want the staff to focus on Countryside and not some little COD zombie shindig. Plus people would just hoard in Southridge. I think as a Halloween kind of one day thing, sure why not but not for majority of summer, that's when a lot of people do most of their grinding and earn a lot of money/stats and would disrupt their time. Plus the zombie theme/market is dying due to the over saturation, it's getting boring and repetitive.

If there's a Zombie Apocalypse in Era, the players would stop picking each other and start to make teams, and when the admins feels the players learned there lesson... they end the Zombie Apocalypse
    First of all, I think you're overestimating the compassion within our community. Second, basically, everyone who was on the north side islands has to be evicted because of a couple cyber bullies? On top of that, the only way we can go back to safely walking the streets is for this select group of people to learn their lesson? What about basing, digging, and/or sparring? This thread makes my eyes burn =_=
    "'An old friend of ours dared me to try and play God...' Mak craned his neck, the advisors and guardsmen in his wake suddenly alert at their charge's blatant discontent.

He stood with a confidence we had never known him to possess, the bright orange trim of his ivory sleeves dangling so far from the scrawny arms folded behind his back that we thought the robe adorning his body might blow away completely in the winds that whipped around us.

My point is try to stop players to stop the Noob bullying, and all other non-alouded stuff in Era. If there's a Zombie Apocalypse in Era, the players would stop picking each other and start to make teams, and when the admins feels the players learned there lesson... they end the Zombie Apocalypse
    The grammar errors are killing me 0.0. Also theirs a report button for a reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Kamiroo Wolf View Post
    His logic is: replace bullies with a bigger threat. In this case, zombies was the way to go, for him.

I like the idea of having a zombie infested GMAP(and I REALLY mean infested. Not what we got a couple of years ago as an addition to, admittedly, one of the best Halloween quests yet), but if you plan to stop bullies by forcing them to focus on a bigger threat...why leave Southridge untouched? People will just bully in Southridge where they are safe. Great idea with the zombies, but not exactly an effective way to go when it comes to dealing with cyber bullies.
    I see what you mean, about if they let South Ridge City go down to, players will complain and complain, and it's true that someone will cause something. But hey you forgotten that your talking to player that gets confused for a PR? I hear what they say, true my plan isn't foolproof, but I know Player will try attpments to get in Era City, next you know, player are coming plans to get to Era City

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Vaki View Post
    The grammar errors are killing me 0.0. Also theirs a report button for a reason.
    There isn't Gammar errors! Just spelling errors!

I see what you mean, about if they let South Ridge City go down to, players will complain and complain, and it's true that someone will cause something. But hey you forgotten that your talking to player that gets confused for a PR? I hear what they say, true my plan isn't foolproof, but I know Player will try attpments to get in Era City, next you know, player are coming plans to get to Era City
    What?

I see what you mean, about if let South Ridge City go down to, players will complain and complain, and it's true that someone will cause something, bit then again... But hey you forgotten that your talking to player that gets confused for a PR? I hear what they say, true my plan isn't foolproof, but I know Player will try attpments to get in Era City, next you know, player are coming plans to get to Era City
    Is that really relevant...at all? Your idea has many flaws regardless of who you are.

The grammatical errors make it hard to read, but I can make out bits and pieces of the last line. Once again, I think you're overestimating our community. I don't think they'll pull together unless there is some kind of reward involved(sad, I know). Otherwise, there will be few who try, but ultimately people will just wait out the apocalypse in your provided safe zone, knowing admins can't keep up such a stunt forever.