View Poll Results: Should there be a Zombie Apocalypse?

Voters
25. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, let's do one!

17 68.00%
  • No way!

3 12.00%
  • I really don't really care

5 20.00%
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Zombie Apocalypse?! :0

Sorry for the typos. But I'm trying to end the bullying in Era. I know I have crazy ideas, but to be honest, this is the first idea that I found non-crazy! My idea isn't great. But no need to go crazy-side!
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

Happier, gratefully. Kamiroo Wolf's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Officer Ali View Post
    Sorry for the typos. But I'm trying to end the bullying in Era. I know I have crazy ideas, but to be honest, this is the first idea that I found non-crazy! My idea isn't great. But no need to go crazy-side!
    It's great that you care, and it's not a bad idea in itself; it's just not the way to go in terms of ending bullying.
    "'An old friend of ours dared me to try and play God...' Mak craned his neck, the advisors and guardsmen in his wake suddenly alert at their charge's blatant discontent.

He stood with a confidence we had never known him to possess, the bright orange trim of his ivory sleeves dangling so far from the scrawny arms folded behind his back that we thought the robe adorning his body might blow away completely in the winds that whipped around us.

'Little did they know I was born for the role.'"

Quote Originally Posted by Kamiroo Wolf View Post
    It's great that you care, and it's not a bad idea in itself; it's just not the way to go in terms of ending bullying.
    Yea... I'm starting to think we to 'edit' my idea, Any better ideas?

We have admins and a report button, plus that's life for you. I honestly think bulling is partly good in the fact it see's how strong you really are and life is all about judgment. People need to stop being cry-babies when they get offended or bullied. So I think we should just let the admins do their job.

Happier, gratefully. Kamiroo Wolf's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaki View Post
    We have admins and a report button, plus that's life for you. I honestly think bulling is partly good in the fact it see's how strong you really are and life is all about judgment. People need to stop being cry-babies when they get offended or bullied. So I think we should just let the admins do their job.
    Mmmm that I partially disagree with. I agree that bullying forces you to rise to the occasion and it hardens your shell quite a bit, but I don't think you should let it harden your heart.
    "'An old friend of ours dared me to try and play God...' Mak craned his neck, the advisors and guardsmen in his wake suddenly alert at their charge's blatant discontent.

He stood with a confidence we had never known him to possess, the bright orange trim of his ivory sleeves dangling so far from the scrawny arms folded behind his back that we thought the robe adorning his body might blow away completely in the winds that whipped around us.

'Little did they know I was born for the role.'"

This has been mentioned before. It's been denied many times.

Won't happen. Staff is to lazy to implement it.

Click the Spoiler to see my fan art!
     Spoiler

- 2012 iEra Player -
    - 2013 Era-GO Member -
    - iEra Ex-Player Relations -
    - Era-GO Ex-Moderator (Twice) -

Banned Sottocapo
    Read ALL Has you may know, by playing Era, there many rude players running about, Noob bullying, and a lot more and that NEEDS to stop! But how? Since it's Summer... Player are on. Well... If players are always fighting witch only makes it worse... So we make players not the big theart... so how about a Zombie Apocalypse? I'm not saying drop the Police vs Gangster thing...that's what's Era all about! We should make Era City having a Zombie Apocalypse, South Ridge is NOT touched by Zombies, the Zombie Apocalypse will end.
    This is make Era more Popular because for some weird reason... Kids like Zombies....
    We could use the Zombie from the Zombie Minigame
    Attachment 20958
    Those Police cars everywhere in the streets, to add the Zombie theme
    Attachment 20959
    You should be to buy them but when you ride them... your head DOESN'T show!
    Wouldnt everyone be in southridge then? AKA MORE LAG

wouldnt players bring some of the zombies from northridge to kill people
    In southridge?

- - - Updated - - -

Wherever theres light theres darkness one cannot live without the other if theres nice people there will be mean people when theres mean people there will be nice people

ITS IMPOSSIBLE TO MAKE ERA BULLY FREE

I don't think that will stop bullying, but I like the idea. Should do in Halloween. Infect 3-5 areas every 10 minutes, make it challenging. With 30 zombie noobs and gives out some kind of item if killed 20, 50, 100, 400, etc.
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!

I organily tryied to do the Zombie Apocalypse to try to stop Era Bullying...

Seems fun
    i guess

(Zombie Crypt R.I.P.)
    Graal Playerworlds, Apocalypse Guns Artist
    Visit us! You can check out the server and/or leave feedback! "Dev Apocalypse"
    2015 Graal Era Gun Competition Winner