View Poll Results: Should there be a Zombie Apocalypse?

Voters
25. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, let's do one!

17 68.00%
  • No way!

3 12.00%
  • I really don't really care

5 20.00%
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Zombie Apocalypse?! :0

Happier, gratefully. Kamiroo Wolf's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kendrick View Post
    I don't think that will stop bullying, but I like the idea. Should do in Halloween. Infect 3-5 areas every 10 minutes, make it challenging. With 30 zombie noobs and gives out some kind of item if killed 20, 50, 100, 400, etc.
    I was thinking something similar, it would be some good fun! What if there was a scavenging event where various houses(that are normally locked) are opened and filled with supplies during the time within the area filled with zombies? Players can loot in these houses but PK is enabled within them as well to add a good amount of rigor a bit more of a survival element to the event.

On top of that, to go with the scavenging, why not implement a system where you lose ALL scavenged items upon death, forcing players to be more conservative and and cautious as if they are really experiencing the dangers of the apocalypse. When I say scavenged items, I really mean scavenged resources(food, ammo, bombs, etc.).

Instead of trick or treating, players can scavenge for various Resources such as food, ammo, bombs, throwables, and even portable gasoline players can use to fill up cars on the go! Players can also scavenge Valuable items such as melees, signs, trashpicks, and miscellaneous items such as keys to a zombie proofed vehicle of sorts. Only items classed as resources can be lost upon death!
    "'An old friend of ours dared me to try and play God...' Mak craned his neck, the advisors and guardsmen in his wake suddenly alert at their charge's blatant discontent.

He stood with a confidence we had never known him to possess, the bright orange trim of his ivory sleeves dangling so far from the scrawny arms folded behind his back that we thought the robe adorning his body might blow away completely in the winds that whipped around us.

'Little did they know I was born for the role.'"

This reminds me of the Zombie Game way back.
    However,I don't understand how is would counteract bullying at all,you see,as bullying relies on words to hurt and create tensions.
    I'd imagine some players wouldn't be interested,but socializing happens every second,so you can't really stop it.
    If it were to be a world-event,I think they'd rather let you kill the npcs for the special melees,haha.
    But I also see where you're coming from,as a zombie apocalypse pulls together people or rather,survivors to fight against being infected or killed by the zombies,so bullying basically doesn't exist.
    Mainly on Era-Go,so if you're wanting to talk to me about a subject,shoot me a message or you could even private message me in-game!
    Always have a fun time,even when you're not!

Quote Originally Posted by Kamiroo Wolf View Post
    Instead of trick or treating, players can scavenge for various Resources such as food, ammo, bombs, throwables, and even portable gasoline players can use to fill up cars on the go! Players can also scavenge Valuable items such as melees, signs, trashpicks, and miscellaneous items such as keys to a zombie proofed vehicle of sorts. Only items classed as resources can be lost upon death!
    Nononono, keep Trick or Treating, it's iEra's finest event of the year.
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!

Um random....
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

lol

i am not shure if something like countryside is going to come up beacause there is no admin that have ever said something about that(as far as i know) i think its just like the rumor that u could sell guns

Banned Sottocapo
    Quote Originally Posted by justthehack View Post
    i am not shure if something like countryside is going to come up beacause there is no admin that have ever said something about that(as far as i know) i think its just like the rumor that u could sell guns
    Are you stupid read snks status "Working On CountrySide"

Okay kid, I know you think you're cool and all, but life is tough. Just cause you try to stop "Noob bullying" doesn't mean it's going to happen eh? I ain't trying to rain on your parade but if you think that being an admin is all fun and games and being popular, you are wrong. They have to check reports, feedback, deal with countless spammers, host occasional Events.. you get the picture.

back on topic though, the only way I could see this becoming a thing is if GraalOnline Era would be treated to a "Story mode" with multiple different Stories, including the Zombie apocalypse.

Click here for my Levels Thread

Join the fun on Era-go.com today

And- nevermind! Close da theart!
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

Quote Originally Posted by Kamiroo Wolf View Post
    Is that really relevant...at all? Your idea has many flaws regardless of who you are.

The grammatical errors make it hard to read, but I can make out bits and pieces of the last line. Once again, I think you're overestimating our community. I don't think they'll pull together unless there is some kind of reward involved(sad, I know). Otherwise, there will be few who try, but ultimately people will just wait out the apocalypse in your provided safe zone, knowing admins can't keep up such a stunt forever.
    Honestly shut up and stop acting like your related to Einstein. your one of those people that talk about grammar but u tpe lik dis wen u ply graalll