View Poll Results: Should there be a Zombie Apocalypse?

Voters
25. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, let's do one!

17 68.00%
  • No way!

3 12.00%
  • I really don't really care

5 20.00%
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Zombie Apocalypse?! :0

Quote Originally Posted by Kamiroo Wolf View Post
    So, basically, you would have been much happier if I had just kept my mouth shut? Did I ever claim to know him? I have to know people before I can post on their threads now? I simply said I don't want anything to do with you and you specifically. You're right about one thing: I do appreciate good grammar, and I do take time to make sure what I type is presentable. That's just how I was raised. I was also raised in such a way that I won't shut up just because what I have to say is "unpleasant". I merely pointed out once that his grammar made the thread illegible, in the hopes that he would go back and revise it. Multiple others have pointed this out as well, do you just have some sort of problem with me? I act like I'm Einstein, you repeatedly say? If you even knew the slightest thing about me then you would know that I already look at myself as a piece of ****. I don't consider myself smart or intelligent in any sort of way, but if you see me like that then more power to you.

- - - Updated - - -

You're right, but I'm not going to just shut my mouth because he wants me to ;P
    Good. Keep chatting never said you shouldn't I said you shouldn't bother because stuff like this is everywhere on this forum so you might as well stop

Happier, gratefully. Kamiroo Wolf's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Link Co View Post
    Good. Keep chatting never said you shouldn't I said you shouldn't bother because stuff like this is everywhere on this forum so you might as well stop
    Even if there are an abundance these kinds of threads, there's nothing saying I can't post on them pointing out that there're grammatical errors that need to be fixed.
    "'An old friend of ours dared me to try and play God...' Mak craned his neck, the advisors and guardsmen in his wake suddenly alert at their charge's blatant discontent.

He stood with a confidence we had never known him to possess, the bright orange trim of his ivory sleeves dangling so far from the scrawny arms folded behind his back that we thought the robe adorning his body might blow away completely in the winds that whipped around us.

'Little did they know I was born for the role.'"

Quote Originally Posted by Kamiroo Wolf View Post
    Even if there are an abundance these kinds of threads, there's nothing saying I can't post on them pointing out grammatical errors that need to be fixed.
    As I said no point so don't bother. Your telling me you feel bad about your self but your making it worse right now by annoying people about things they don't care about enough said...

Happier, gratefully. Kamiroo Wolf's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Link Co View Post
    As I said no point so don't bother. Your telling me you feel bad about your self but your making it worse right now by annoying people about things they don't care about enough said...
    Y'know what? I'm done too. Was nice arguing with someone for a change.
    "'An old friend of ours dared me to try and play God...' Mak craned his neck, the advisors and guardsmen in his wake suddenly alert at their charge's blatant discontent.

He stood with a confidence we had never known him to possess, the bright orange trim of his ivory sleeves dangling so far from the scrawny arms folded behind his back that we thought the robe adorning his body might blow away completely in the winds that whipped around us.

'Little did they know I was born for the role.'"

Um Link... could you let Kamrio be?
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

Quote Originally Posted by Vaki View Post
    The grammar errors are killing me 0.0. Also theirs a report button for a reason.
    LOOOOL
    http://maidendarkness.deviantart.com/art/Gin-Ichimaru-Signature-283794110
    Kamishini no yari

T^T

Lol report? Ur kidding right report dosemt do anything at all ... All the admins can care less anymore it's too funny

See what I mean? Even in this theart, Link is trying make Kamrioo shut up for some reason!

I already have a cop car... I kinda don't wanna buy it again but a zombie outbrake would make me play the game again